Windows 10: Can't get into Itunes

Discus and support Can't get into Itunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I can not get into my itunes account. It sends a message that I have to update my microsoftware. ' After I went to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mary Lou Ramos, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Can't get into Itunes

Split from this thread.​

I can not get into my itunes account. It sends a message that I have to update my microsoftware. '

After I went to my settings and updated it, I still couldn't access my itunes. Please help! very frustrated!

Thank you.

:)

Mary Lou Ramos, Mar 2, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Can't get into Itunes

itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't get into Itunes

1. Can't get into Itunes - Similar Threads - Can't Itunes

2. I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?: The following error message appears: "The iPad/iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate filename was specified".iTunes version is 12.13.0.9 and I am using Windows 11 Home....
  3. I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?: The following error message appears: "The iPad/iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate filename was specified".iTunes version is 12.13.0.9 and I am using Windows 11 Home....
  4. Why can't I get rid of itunes in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get rid of itunes in my taskbar?: When I right click on it it says "pin to taskbar" instead of "unpin from taskbar" and I cannot get rid of it. It's driving me crazy because it keeps randomly opening....
  5. Why can't I get rid of itunes in my taskbar?

Why can't I get rid of itunes in my taskbar?: When I right click on it it says "pin to taskbar" instead of "unpin from taskbar" and I cannot get rid of it. It's driving me crazy because it keeps randomly opening....
  6. Cant update Itunes... can't find MS store on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update Itunes... can't find MS store on Windows 11: I am trying to update Itunes on my PC. I've been instructed to get it from Microsoft Store. When I go to the app and click on "Get in Store app" nothing happens. If I try to search for MS store it doesn't exist. I may have eliminated MS store a while ago, since I didn't think...
  7. Cant update Itunes... can't find MS store on Windows 11

Cant update Itunes... can't find MS store on Windows 11: I am trying to update Itunes on my PC. I've been instructed to get it from Microsoft Store. When I go to the app and click on "Get in Store app" nothing happens. If I try to search for MS store it doesn't exist. I may have eliminated MS store a while ago, since I didn't think...
  8. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop: Win 10 Pro x64, 21H2. I've had iTunes as a standalone on my PC for a long time. Recently, when I went to update, I ended up in the MS store and with that version. When I realized there was a difference, I uninstalled it and tried to update via the standalone version, but that...
  9. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop: Win 10 Pro x64, 21H2. I've had iTunes as a standalone on my PC for a long time. Recently, when I went to update, I ended up in the MS store and with that version. When I realized there was a difference, I uninstalled it and tried to update via the standalone version, but that...
  10. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop