Windows 10: Can’t get into laptop

Discus and support Can’t get into laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my laptop is asking for a PIN in order to log in. Normally it just asks for my fingerprint. But anyway I must have forgot it and so I hit forgot pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cassidytheking, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Can’t get into laptop

So my laptop is asking for a PIN in order to log in. Normally it just asks for my fingerprint. But anyway I must have forgot it and so I hit forgot pin and I entered my password in but it still had my old phone number so I gave it my new number but its saying I need to wait a month before It gets updated. I understand it for security and stuff but Im basically locked out of my laptop.

Is there any way around this ? Or do i just wait the month ?

:)

cassidytheking, Apr 17, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 17, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t get into laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 17, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t get into laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Can’t get into laptop

1. Can’t get into laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t laptop

2. Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.: Hello,I am able to sign in my Authenticator app on my phone. The code generates on my app but when I enter the code on my laptop, it doesn’t work. I don’t know why it’s not connecting. Please help advise any other option to use to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  3. Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.: Hello,I am able to sign in my Authenticator app on my phone. The code generates on my app but when I enter the code on my laptop, it doesn’t work. I don’t know why it’s not connecting. Please help advise any other option to use to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  4. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  5. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”: Hi,While I’m using the laptop, it suddenly stuck and show message ‘Reboot and Select Proper boot Device’. I tried to restart several times and the issue remains. I also check Bios at boot to prioritize’Windows Boot Manager P0: ST1000LM035-1RK172’ to be Boot option #1 and it...
  6. Can’t turn on Laptop due to Window issue “Reboot and Select proper Boot device”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can’t start my laptop..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t start my laptop..: Hi, I am currently stuck on Automatic repair “Your PC did not start correctly”. I had this issue before but a simple startup repair fixed the problem. Now, I can’t use startup repair gives me a blue screen and stop code : memory management, I can’t reset the laptop at all....
  8. I can’t start my laptop..

I can’t start my laptop..: Hi, I am currently stuck on Automatic repair “Your PC did not start correctly”. I had this issue before but a simple startup repair fixed the problem. Now, I can’t use startup repair gives me a blue screen and stop code : memory management, I can’t reset the laptop at all....
  9. I can’t start my laptop..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...: 04/10/24 at 11:50 am I was able to access the internet. 30 minutes later after windows updated I could no longer access the internet. I have a Microsoft Edge and no hard wire capability, only WiFi. I tried removing the updates since there were two. One was a security update...