Windows 10: Can't get into my account

Discus and support Can't get into my account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a hell of a frustrating time here. Been trying to get help on this but all the support pages are useless and the robot on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aaron_P97, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Aaron_P97 Win User

Can't get into my account

Hello,

I'm having a hell of a frustrating time here. Been trying to get help on this but all the support pages are useless and the robot on the toll-free number tells me to go back to the pages I was just on, creating a never-ending cycle of uselessness.

Anyways. I have changed my account password not this account, a different one so many times that I've lost track and because I'm really smart and always learn from my mistakes, I never remember to write them down, or I write them down and lose them. This time I tried resetting my password, and they want to send a code to my phone. However, the problem is that the number on file is outdated and therefore I cannot receive the code. I have tried filling out the recovery form but there was a lot of info that I either did not have or have forgotten and the recovery attempt was rejected.

This is a big problem; I have accounts in my Windows 10 that need to be removed, as they either belong to family members or tech support employees from my work. I recently installed a new motherboard and since then my Win 10 thinks it is not activated. I also got billed for an Xbox Live membership which I no longer use, since I could not log in to cancel the auto-bill. I cannot fix any of these things without my password and I'm very frustrated.

Is there anything I can do or will I need to buy a whole new copy of Windows 10? And before you ask, my current copy of Windows 10 has been active for 5+ years and I no longer have the box or activation key.

:)

Aaron_P97, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Can't get into my account

1. Can't get into my account - Similar Threads - Can't account

2. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  3. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  4. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  5. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  6. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  7. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  8. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  9. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  10. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware