Windows 10: can't get into my computer after reset

Discus and support can't get into my computer after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my windows 10 on my computer and now I have no keyboard or mouse so I can't logon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamAshton061952, May 8, 2021.

1. can't get into my computer after reset

I reset my windows 10 on my computer and now I have no keyboard or mouse so I can't logon

:)

WilliamAshton061952, May 8, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 8, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't get into my computer after reset :cool:

jmcslob, May 8, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

can't get into my computer after reset

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 8, 2021
Thema:

can't get into my computer after reset

1. can't get into my computer after reset - Similar Threads - can't computer reset

2. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  3. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  4. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get into my computer.: I started my computer up and now for some reason no matter what I try it will not accept any password I give it. I have reset my password, I have tried going through all the safe modes, I have completely ran out of ideas and I really need some help....
  6. Can't activate windows after hard resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows after hard resetting my computer: Last night, I did a hard reset of my PC. I removed all my files, everything, cleared all drives. When I woke up and completed the reset, I saw that windows couldn't be activated. "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code 0xC004F213." The...
  7. I can't get into my computer after a restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't get into my computer after a restart.: I was on a Discord call and noticed my mic stopped working. I switched to another mic and it still wasn't working. After looking at a few settings, I decided to restart my computer to see if that would fix it. Now whenever I turn it on, it's telling me "Something happened and...
  8. Can't reset my computer.

Can't reset my computer.: Hello, i've been sitting here for hours trying to reset my pc with no luck. I've tried everything but i get there was problem resetting your pc every time this is pissing me off nothing works...
  9. Can't reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset my computer: Hi everyone I have an satellite toshiba and it came with windows 10. The thing is, after several years and several programs I've used for my engneering major, it became really slow. I'm going to get a new one and give this one to my mom, but I can't let her have such a slow...
  10. Can't get into my computer.

Can't get into my computer.: I can't get on my Windows 10 computer. It keeps saying the password is wrong but I HAVE NOT CHANGED. BEFORE I WENT ON BEFORE IT WAS RUNNING SOME KIND OF UPGRADES. AFTER THAT I COULDN'T GET ON. TRIED USING CELL PHONE NUMBER TO GET CODE BUT THAT DID NOT WORK....