Windows 10: Can't get into my computer. Asks me t do the "verify app"... asks me for a code...

Discus and support Can't get into my computer. Asks me t do the "verify app"... asks me for a code... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AbbieGutierrez, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Can't get into my computer. Asks me t do the "verify app"... asks me for a code...

Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t connected to my email. I never set up. It keeps asking me for a code that’s not going to be generated. What do I do? Can’t get in even though I know my password because it still asks for the app1. Moved from: Outlook / Outlook.com / Email 2. Converted to Discussion3. Converted to Question4. Original title: What am I missing???

:)

AbbieGutierrez, Apr 13, 2022

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Apr 13, 2022
  3. DavidY Win User
    Verify your identity on this pc, no code sent to e-mail?

In case this helps anyone... I have a Microsoft Account which is set up for 2-step authentication using the Authenticator app on my smartphone. When I installed, W10 it asked me for an authenticator code at initial setup, but once I'd done that it seems to have been happy since and hasn't asked me to verify.

DavidY, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Ivandrum Win User

Can't get into my computer. Asks me t do the "verify app"... asks me for a code...

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Can't get into my computer. Asks me t do the "verify app"... asks me for a code...

1. Can't get into my computer. Asks me t do the "verify app"... asks me for a code... - Similar Threads - Can't computer Asks

2. Asking for access code but not giving me an access code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for access code but not giving me an access code: Hi,I have clicked the wrong setting when trying to change a setting option in my account, and there was no way to surpass the access code option and tried to recover by using my second email recovery. Which now I'm left with both accounts not being able to login without...
  3. Asking for access code but not giving me an access code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asking for access code but not giving me an access code: Hi,I have clicked the wrong setting when trying to change a setting option in my account, and there was no way to surpass the access code option and tried to recover by using my second email recovery. Which now I'm left with both accounts not being able to login without...
  4. Asking for access code but not giving me an access code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't get into my computer. Asks me to do the "verify app"... asks me for a code... What...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get into my computer. Asks me to do the "verify app"... asks me for a code... What...: Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t connected to my email. I never set up. It keeps asking me for a code that’s not going to be generated. What do I do? Can’t get in...
  6. My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.

My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.: After not using it for a few days, it asked me to verify my microsoft account. I was able to use cntrl alt dlt to get out and i was still logged in, and scanned for viruses. it said there were none. could there be malware?...
  7. Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account

Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account: Hi Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity, That was me using a V.P.N, But i will no longer be using sky as my address as i am changing providers in the next couple of days. So thank you for being so vigilant. But Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account as this is...
  8. my computer keep asking me to shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer keep asking me to shutdown: my computer keep asking me to shutdown once it does that it close what i was doing then ask me that window 10 Lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keep-asking-me-to-shutdown/9ffe92dc-657a-4801-abbe-542aba8b4aa1
  9. computer keeps asking me to restart computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer keeps asking me to restart computer: how do I solve this problem only happened since the april update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/computer-keeps-asking-me-to-restart-computer/56dfd0ca-550d-45d1-8f86-f31e4b8e615b
  10. popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer

in Windows 10 Support
    popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer: r? tech/IT help please? so my mom went to a legit website unless she mistyped it, then a popup came up, saying system had a virus and to call windows with a phone #. we did & he said we hv ransomware *i don't think we have it though, didn't fit with what i googled* & he...