Windows 10: Can't get into my computer.

Discus and support Can't get into my computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't get on my Windows 10 computer. It keeps saying the password is wrong but I HAVE NOT CHANGED. BEFORE I WENT ON BEFORE IT WAS RUNNING SOME KIND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by market5305, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Can't get into my computer.

I can't get on my Windows 10 computer. It keeps saying the password is wrong but I HAVE NOT CHANGED. BEFORE I WENT ON BEFORE IT WAS RUNNING SOME KIND OF UPGRADES. AFTER THAT I COULDN'T GET ON. TRIED USING CELL PHONE NUMBER TO GET CODE BUT THAT DID NOT WORK.

:)

market5305, Jan 26, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't get into my computer. :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 26, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Can't get into my computer.

imperialreign, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't get into my computer.

1. Can't get into my computer. - Similar Threads - Can't computer

2. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  3. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  4. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.: as you could see from the picture i attached, his computer just can't boot up, and keep repeating the process: preparing to repair your computer, diagnosing your computer and what you could see in attached picture. we also tried those steps in advanced settings but it doesn't...
  6. my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.

my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.: as you could see from the picture i attached, his computer just can't boot up, and keep repeating the process: preparing to repair your computer, diagnosing your computer and what you could see in attached picture. we also tried those steps in advanced settings but it doesn't...
  7. my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...: now my computer cannot boot up properly because my computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. The windows installation cannot proceed i put in a new usb flash drive to download windows on it but it still doesn't work. in the bios it said my password...
  8. my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...

my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...: now my computer cannot boot up properly because my computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. The windows installation cannot proceed i put in a new usb flash drive to download windows on it but it still doesn't work. in the bios it said my password...
  9. Why can't I leave the BIOS screen on my new computer?

Why can't I leave the BIOS screen on my new computer?: So I just got all the parts for my computer and decided to put it together myself, I have an MSI motherboard and I'm using the old 2.5 and 3.5 storage drives from my really old computer. When I plugged in the computer and turned it on, it told me there was a RAM problem, in...
  10. Why can't I leave the BIOS screen on my new computer?

Why can't I leave the BIOS screen on my new computer?: So I just got all the parts for my computer and decided to put it together myself, I have an MSI mother board and I'm using the old 2.5 and 3.5 storage drives from my really old computer. When I plugged in the computer and turned it on, it told me there was a ram problem, in...