Windows 10: Can’t get into my desktop.

Discus and support Can’t get into my desktop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I ran msconfig and tried to startup in diagnostic mode because of a problem I was having with the ram usage, and for some reason my pin doesn’t work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WartHawg113, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Can’t get into my desktop.

I ran msconfig and tried to startup in diagnostic mode because of a problem I was having with the ram usage, and for some reason my pin doesn’t work. I don’t have a password or another account setup on the computer - the pin asks me to download an app to which I cannot because I need to log in for that. Basically I’m stuck in the Lock Screen and have no options of logging in. I probably should have set up my password but I wasn’t informed that I wouldn’t be able to use my pin after booting with msconfig. I have important files and I need to get in, any help would be appreciated.

Edit: is there any way for me to get into my desktop without resetting my drives?

submitted by /u/WartHawg113
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WartHawg113, Feb 25, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t get into my desktop. :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 25, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Can’t get into my desktop.

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Can’t get into my desktop.

1. Can’t get into my desktop. - Similar Threads - Can’t desktop

2. Can’t reset desktop pin “error message appears” or get into WinRE

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t reset desktop pin “error message appears” or get into WinRE: Been struggling to regain access to my desktop for a time now. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-desktop-pin-error-message-appears-or/62258de3-ce05-47fa-87a6-d2d9fbffcaf8
  3. My desktop HP intel Core i3 8 th generation can’t log me in it just circles and circles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop HP intel Core i3 8 th generation can’t log me in it just circles and circles: My desktop sits on log on and won’t go any further Can’t figure out why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-hp-intel-core-i3-8-th-generation-cant/29fd9356-ec7f-470f-be87-2ef68ce86fcc
  4. My desktop HP intel Core i3 8 th generation can’t log me in it just circles and circles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop HP intel Core i3 8 th generation can’t log me in it just circles and circles: My desktop sits on log on and won’t go any further Can’t figure out why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-hp-intel-core-i3-8-th-generation-cant/29fd9356-ec7f-470f-be87-2ef68ce86fcc
  5. Can’t sign into my desktop

Can’t sign into my desktop: I am trying to sign in on my desktop after my pin was disabled due to my cats walking on the keypads at night, now the desktop ask me to setup a pin but when I click it … nothing , when I click Face ID it’s says I need to set up a pin . Having no lunch I even restarted my...
  6. Can’t sign into my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into my desktop: I am trying to sign in on my desktop after my pin was disabled due to my cats walking on the keypads at night, now the desktop ask me to setup a pin but when I click it … nothing , when I click Face ID it’s says I need to set up a pin . Having no lunch I even restarted my...
  7. Can’t sign into my desktop

8. Why can’t I link my iPhone to my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I link my iPhone to my desktop.: I’ve been waiting for the iPhone link to work on my laptop, but it hasn’t. Does anyone know when they will release the phone link for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-link-my-iphone-to-my-desktop/329f2a5d-b796-42cf-8c26-70affedce9f0
  9. Why can’t I link my iPhone to my desktop.

Why can’t I link my iPhone to my desktop.: I’ve been waiting for the iPhone link to work on my laptop, but it hasn’t. Does anyone know when they will release the phone link for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-link-my-iphone-to-my-desktop/329f2a5d-b796-42cf-8c26-70affedce9f0
  10. I can’t login to my desktop pc.

I can’t login to my desktop pc.: I cant login to my computer. I was installing a new pc part on my desktop. But when i was done, i had to login with my password, that I don’t remember at all. I’ve tried every single password I can think of and none of them worked, I have no idea what of else to do, I’ve...