Windows 10: Can't get into my laptop because I can't set up a microsoft pin

Discus and support Can't get into my laptop because I can't set up a microsoft pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, When I log in to my laptop it asks for my Microsoft account and I type in my email and password click enter and then a box and a message pops up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by tonigascoigne, May 1, 2021.

1. Can't get into my laptop because I can't set up a microsoft pin

Hi, When I log in to my laptop it asks for my Microsoft account and I type in my email and password click enter and then a box and a message pops up saying:Create a PIN What takes seconds to create and gives you fast and secure sign-in? A Windows Hello PIN! It only works on your device, so it stays off the web.There's a box that says next I click it because there's no other option and another message comes up and it says:Something went wrong We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later.If I click retry it brings up the same message i

:)

tonigascoigne, May 1, 2021
  2. Jags1979 Win User

AT&T Tilt - Problem setting ringtones

Hello,

I just purchased a new AT&T tilt phone, and I downloaded a ringtone from the Microsoft community. I made sure to place this in the "My Ringtones" folder. However, this does not appear in the list of ringtones under Settings --> Phone.

Can anyone please suggest how to set a ringtone that I have downloaded?

Thanks.

Jags1979, May 1, 2021
  3. soletsky Win User
    unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, May 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can't get into my laptop because I can't set up a microsoft pin

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't get into my laptop because I can't set up a microsoft pin

1. Can't get into my laptop because I can't set up a microsoft pin - Similar Threads - Can't laptop can't

2. I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin: I can't access my laptop at all because I'm unable to set up a new pin. The message says 'your pin is not longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. click to set up a your pin again'. The problem is when I try, there isn't a new window only the...
  3. I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin: I can't access my laptop at all because I'm unable to set up a new pin. The message says 'your pin is not longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. click to set up a your pin again'. The problem when I try, there isn't a new window only the...
  4. I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in into my laptop because I can't set up a new pin: I can't access my laptop at all because I'm unable to set up a new pin. The message says 'your pin is not longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. click to set up a your pin again'. The problem when I try, there isn't a new window only the...
  5. Can't log in because I can't set a PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in because I can't set a PIN code: Hi,Whenever I try to log in, my windows 11 computer tries to make me create a PIN code, however it always says: "something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN" . After which it logs me out again. So I'm stuck in an infinite loop.Things I've tried:Reinstalled...
  6. Can't log in because I can't set a PIN code

Can't log in because I can't set a PIN code: Hi,Whenever I try to log in, my windows 11 computer tries to make me create a PIN code, however it always says: "something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN" . After which it logs me out again. So I'm stuck in an infinite loop.Things I've tried:Reinstalled...
  7. Can't set up PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up PIN: Somehow my PIN is gone. Tried to set it up but get message "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."...
  8. Can't set up PIN

Can't set up PIN: Somehow my PIN is gone. Tried to set it up but get message "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."...
  9. i can't sign in because of microsoft pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i can't sign in because of microsoft pin: I'm trying to sign in ona different device and it keeps asking for a pin that i don't have or remember making and i keep trying to reset my pin in my sign in options and it keeps asking me for the pin when im trying to reset the pin, that's the image it says when im trying to...
  10. CAN'T SET UP A PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CAN'T SET UP A PIN: Hi, I been trying to set up a PIN to use instead of password but my device Dell E7450 keeps displaying the below message. "Something went wrong.We weren't able to set up your PIN.You can try again or skip this step and set up a PIN later." Please help....