Windows 10: cant get into my pc desktop as I have forgotton my password

Discus and support cant get into my pc desktop as I have forgotton my password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can get into my Microsoft account from a borrowed laptop but cant get into my pc because I have moved house and forgotten my password please help as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dawnbanks2, Nov 27, 2018.

1. cant get into my pc desktop as I have forgotton my password

I can get into my Microsoft account from a borrowed laptop but cant get into my pc because I have moved house and forgotten my password please help as I have been trying to get back on for over 6 weeks now... I have tried the recovery but it asks about x box and skype and other passwords but I don't use my pc for any of these so don't have other passwords please please help... one of the things that I think is holding me up is Tesco stopped there e mails and I had to have another (yahoo) but when I first registered my pc it was a Tesco mail so of course when they send me anything it goes to the Tesco mail which you cant get into anymore

:)

dawnbanks2, Nov 27, 2018

2. forgotton password to unlock phone

my son has set a 4 digit passnumber on his phone and has now forgotton it. How can i get around this??

PhilippaGunthorp, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 27, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

cant get into my pc desktop as I have forgotton my password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

cant get into my pc desktop as I have forgotton my password

1. cant get into my pc desktop as I have forgotton my password - Similar Threads - cant desktop forgotton

2. my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...: i factory reset my pre built pc and i came across a problem whereby my pre built pc had a admin user password that i was never informed about i tried using a command prompt but the user password wont allow me to access it i have tried putting wondows onto a usb stick and...
  3. I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...: I have tried everything on the support page and i have tried third party solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-pin-or-my-correct-password-on/d468e16c-123d-4db7-8fb1-89785e2c222a
  4. I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...: I have tried everything on the support page and i have tried third party solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-pin-or-my-correct-password-on/d468e16c-123d-4db7-8fb1-89785e2c222a
  5. Getting on to my desktop, with no pin or password . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting on to my desktop, with no pin or password . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10I posted this the other day. But the answers I got, didn't work.I'd like to turn on my computer.And go right, to the desktop.This is what I was told, to do.To Disable PIN, Go to Start > Settings >Accounts > Sign in Option >...
  6. Forgotton sign in and password for laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotton sign in and password for laptop.: I gave my grandson my old laptop and I can't remember the microsoft administrative sign in for the laptop. How can we retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotton-sign-in-and-password-for-laptop/429ebf43-e2fa-4fc1-8b94-381f62a3f388
  7. i cant sign in on my dell pc with my password

i cant sign in on my dell pc with my password: i used my new password and cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-dell-pc-with-my-password/289e49ee-a2f3-4003-8d8c-96e242f210d3"
  8. i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works.

i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works.: i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works. it's windows 10 initial screen password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-pc-i-have-not-changed-my/8b29e35b-bbc7-41a0-9528-3d57e8eb14b8"
  9. Forgotton Windows Password But Remember Pin,

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotton Windows Password But Remember Pin,: Hello, I have been having issues downloading things from the store as it requires my microoft to be linked to my laptop in general. It requires my password but I have used my pin for over a year and forgot my password. I have attempted all administrative routes and I do not...
  10. Forgotton password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotton password: Hello everyone It's not as bad as it sounds. I can still get on to my computer and use it just fine. Here's the situation. I bought a new computer about a month ago, and I set a password that must be entered to go beyond the lock screen. And while customizing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what if I have forgotton my password on PC