Windows 10: Can't get into outlook account

Discus and support Can't get into outlook account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Am organizer for my microsoft family account but my email as organizer is outlook which I never use. I have always used my gmail. Now I cannot remember... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Momof#2, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Momof#2 Win User

Can't get into outlook account

Am organizer for my microsoft family account but my email as organizer is outlook which I never use. I have always used my gmail. Now I cannot remember the password and cannot get into the outlook to make changes to the account for my child and it keeps telling me I am not giving enough information to verify and reset the password. Now what? Do I delete the whole account and start over? Do I have to give change my gmail address. This is sooooo agravating.

:)

Momof#2, Feb 13, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Can't get into outlook account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 13, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't get into outlook account - Similar Threads - Can't outlook account

2. Outlook account doesnt get recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Outlook account doesnt get recognized: Hi,I haven't used my desktop for years now and I wanted to use it recently, but my outlook account isn't getting recognized. what is the solution for me to log in without the account?...
  3. Can't verify my outlook account...

Can't verify my outlook account...: Hi, Trying to set up my outlook for first use. Asking me to verify my account, but seems to get stuck on the following screen [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-my-outlook-account/87d46a55-df88-4acc-a4c7-4997ad192cee
  4. Can't Add Gmail Account to Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Add Gmail Account to Outlook 2019: Whenever I try adding my gmail account to Outlook, it keeps looping and asking me to enter my email/phone number again and again. I changed the password on my gmail account and Outlook wouldn't receive my emails. It asked me to reenter the password, but then it sent me into...
  5. get rid of old outlook account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get rid of old outlook account: Hi, I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group. Every time I log in I first get prompted to open the account I no longer have a password for and don't want to use anymore. How do I get rid of...
  6. Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast): I have comcast. I have windows 10. I can't get in coming emails. What do I need to do to fix this? * Moved from IE10/Win 8 * Original title: In coming emails in outlook....
  7. can't get into account

can't get into account: when I try to get in to my account I see what appears to be the symbol for someone else's account - purple dot with the letters AGE., and then when I try to click on something else I get something like "sorry you couldn't find what you wanted"....
  8. Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook Account Linked To PC And Can't Remove.: I logged into my outlook account on my PC later on I decided I didn't want it on there anymore but when I went to remove it there was no button to remove it....
  9. Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...: With Windows 10 now on my PC, I know where the Outlook .pst file is located but not able to get to it. I am going to a new PC in a few weeks and would like to copy the Outlook .pst file to an external drive in order to put in the new PC. Is it safe to move it to another...
  10. Can't verify Outlook account identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't verify Outlook account identity: I have a problem on a new Dell machine running the current Windows 10 Home version 1709 OS build 16299.192 every thing is up to date and no viruses etc. I can’t log in to Outlook.com via the Outlook.com link on the Bing homepage either using Edge or Explorer, it just hangs...