Windows 10: Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  3. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  4. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  7. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...
  8. I cant activate my windows

I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...
  9. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  10. I cant open .exe files

I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...