Windows 10: Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. i cant get online.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant get online.: I THINK THE CONNECTION IS WRONG. HOW DO I CHANGE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-online/7e79bacd-a130-4ff0-93d1-5ec335ea9d1f
  3. Cant back up to get a system image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant back up to get a system image?: Why do I get the following message? One answer I read said they removed Sky Dive and worked however I do not know what Sky Dive is. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Google Drive. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2...
  4. Cant get update 1809 thru Windows Update Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant get update 1809 thru Windows Update Service: I have been trying to get the Windows version 1809 on my Surface 3 Pro for several weeks. When checking for updates I continue to get 1803 updates. 1809 has been available since October '17 so it seems I should have gotten it by now. Is there any reason the update would skip...
  5. I cant access one of my Hotmail Accounts in MS Edge but I can access it in Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant access one of my Hotmail Accounts in MS Edge but I can access it in Firefox: I'm trying to log into hotmail using MS Edge for the purpose of enabling spell check (I understand that you must use Edge to enable this feature). My password on that Hotmail Account is populated automatically (remeber me) with access via FireFox, but it is not visible...
  6. Cant Change Resolution

Cant Change Resolution: I Cant Change my Resolution From 800 x 600 i cant chnage to 1920 x1080 that kinda res. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-resolution/de6a09f9-8b76-47bb-bdf1-d36dddb2ed40
  7. when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see...: when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see characters and colors * Moved from IE10/Win8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-watch-movies-on-moviestv-appi-saw-the-green/0c11f734-326a-47b8-baff-0bc793ea149d
  8. is there a actual a real free for good winzip download anywhere for people that cant afford...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is there a actual a real free for good winzip download anywhere for people that cant afford...: is there a actual a real free for good winzip download anywhere for people that cant afford to pay for it with updates etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-actual-a-real-free-for-good-winzip/374e1b04-dde1-4e42-b1aa-68009909086f"
  9. I can't press start button and My laptop cant shutdown properly

I can't press start button and My laptop cant shutdown properly: Sometimes my start button on my windows 10 could not work, I could not even press my start button. Then I have tried shutting down my Laptop and it could not shut down. Therefore, I would force to press my power button to shut it down. Anyone can help me fix this problem?...
  10. Cant seem to find my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant seem to find my product key: So basically I just bought a new pc setup from a computer store. They said mc office was already included. Didn't know I had to enter a product key and that kind of stuff to get mc office. So I got this little white Microsoft envelope with another white small card inside...