Windows 10: Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. I cant sign into my microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant sign into my microsoft store.: It keeps saying that i need to connect my internet but i already have it connected. but my computer is kind of old. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-microsoft-store/0c94ae4e-de08-4df9-b5f5-72938c96e535
  3. windows showing too many virus but it cant detect while scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows showing too many virus but it cant detect while scanning: sir , my windows antivirus has a red cross mark , on going to virus and threat protection section it shows too many malwares may be 100's of them but on doing the quick scan and scanning with malware bytes it shows nothing . i am attaching some files kindly look into...
  4. Help-Cant download anything from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help-Cant download anything from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to install Forza 7, and I keep getting the 'Try again later, something went wrong on our end' message. I've been trying to fix it for a few hours, and have had no luck. I checked to see if I can download any smaller apps, and I get the same thing. I've tried all...
  5. I cant install big games from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install big games from Windows Store: Im trying to download a couple of games forza 4 for example , it get stuck att "Install" and nothing happend when i press the button. I have tried many guides that i found but same error. My C: is small so it suggest that i download it to D: 2 TB but nothing happens. I have...
  6. cant get my wifi to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant get my wifi to connect: i have a new orbi wifi everything connects to it but my new hp computer wont https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-wifi-to-connect/7986d5ee-e537-4b02-96d7-905763d4b744
  7. microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ?: microsoft Store icon /link is centre of screen i cant remove it why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-has-appeared-in-centre-of-screen-i/d1465647-88d3-4a4f-bc68-21497ad7f5e1
  8. I cant connect to my phones hotspit from laptops wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant connect to my phones hotspit from laptops wifi: I cant connect to my phone's hotspot from laptops wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-phones-hotspit-from-laptops/5a336cd6-932a-4b23-b1f3-86d3c7a31404
  9. Microsoft fails cant provide updates without messing up users computer and user having to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft fails cant provide updates without messing up users computer and user having to...: SO apparently Microsoft cant do proper windows updates to point where it messes up users computer and they need to go through process of fixing/ patching themselves. Why does Microsoft suck so much? should I switch to apple? Why cant Microsoft provide updates that don't...
  10. Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom cant find my camera on my desktop computer.: When in zoom, it can't find my camera. I'm using a desktop gaming computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-cant-find-my-camera-on-my-desktop-computer/d97bcc4d-ac0b-4bb6-b09c-8c8d3b9ca1ad