Windows 10: Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove: I have a blank box appearing at the bottom of my screen that i cant remove - can someone help...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-box-at-bottom-right-of-screen-that-i-cant/84e0326c-abe3-4f49-9641-75dd36583cf2
  3. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove: I have a blank box appearing at the bottom of my screen that i cant remove - can someone help...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-box-at-bottom-right-of-screen-that-i-cant/84e0326c-abe3-4f49-9641-75dd36583cf2
  4. Blank Box at Bottom Right of screen that i cant remove

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant connect to microsoft services?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant connect to microsoft services?: Hello, I have recently not been able to connect to many Microsoft services. The first problem I noticed was the SmartScreen, I went in settings and turned off and back on again, but It still says it can't be reached. When I try to go to the Microsoft store, I get this...
  6. Cant connect to microsoft services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to microsoft services?: Hello, I have recently not been able to connect to many Microsoft services. The first problem I noticed was the SmartScreen, I went in settings and turned off and back on again, but It still says it can't be reached. When I try to go to the Microsoft store, I get this...
  7. Cant connect to microsoft services?

8. I cant access windows security center service nor the windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access windows security center service nor the windows defender.: I am having a problem in which the security center service is just completely gone from the services.msc I had not download any antiviruses before this error but I did download one after because I want some security while this problem isn't fixed. When I start my Laptop I get...
  9. I cant access windows security center service nor the windows defender.

I cant access windows security center service nor the windows defender.: I am having a problem in which the security center service is just completely gone from the services.msc I had not download any antiviruses before this error but I did download one after because I want some security while this problem isn't fixed. When I start my Laptop I get...
  10. why I cant join windows insider program?

why I cant join windows insider program?: why I cant join windows insider program? It say to one full diagnostic data but I was on it and its say like that again. so how I can fix this? I want download windows 11? It is saying to on full diagnostic data but I was on it...