Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. donegaljoe Win User

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Pure Silence Win User
    kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me

in Windows 10 Customization
    im using these samsung ear buds and people cant hear me: when i shake the mic u can hear the shaking but when i talk you cant hear it and when i yell into it my friends say it sounds like im talking from a mile away...
  3. Upgrading to windows 10 and now it cant detect my 5GHz Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrading to windows 10 and now it cant detect my 5GHz Wifi: Ive looked up threads and ive tried everything and it isnt working. Ive checked and it is 5GHz compatible. My adapter is: TP-Link Archer T4U AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Ive updated the driver Uninstall and reinstalled Ive manually downloaded a setup from the...
  4. HELP Cant Boot Up My Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP Cant Boot Up My Computer: Hello! I'm facing a really stupid problem, So my SSD is conflicting with my HDD of 2TB and it stucks on the windows logo endless time loop, but when i plug my hdd of 250GB it works fine with the SSD, so i think my HDD 2TB must be broken or somenthing or its something else?...
  5. cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router: i recently configured my router after hard reset. my both wireless and wireless5G settings has same username and password.it connects for only 5 mins and i cant connect again. after restting adapter i cant see wifi. i cant see the wifi connection even its unsecured. i had to...
  6. Cant change the lock screen

Cant change the lock screen: When I trying to change the lock screen by using my photos ," the file has been moved or deleted" error display.when I try on customize menue,It wont show anything or any change.Any help please...
  7. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

cant disable hyper v on windows 10: so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't listed there, I've tried...
  8. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant disable hyper v on windows 10: so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't listed there, I've tried...
  9. ทำไมผมเปิดwindows audioไม่ได้ครับ Why I cant open the Windows audio.

ทำไมผมเปิดwindows audioไม่ได้ครับ Why I cant open the Windows audio.: Help me please. how to open the Windows audio?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B3%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9C/187b5f20-9f84-4482-8aa9-07e043dcc8f6
  10. CANT REMOVE A DEFAULT APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT REMOVE A DEFAULT APP: Hi my Windows 10 default photo app has stopped working, I've tried to remove the app to reload, but it won't let me. I don't know how to access any of my photos now. can anyone help...