Windows 10: Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. donegaljoe Win User

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Pure Silence Win User
    kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker: I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-connect-button-on-windows-10-hp/98dee4db-912c-43ed-9f2a-822acd78434b
  3. Cant figure out how to get this game to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant figure out how to get this game to work: I bought Amazon Trail. I was told that it would work on Windows 10, it is a Windows 95 disc. It doesn't work. When I try to play it, it says is incpmatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows. I am not sure if there is a way to get it to work. Please let me know if you can....
  4. Cant access bios Dell Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant access bios Dell Desktop: I am trying to reinstall windows on my Dell Inspiron 580 Desktop PC. I have downloaded the media creation tool and prepared a bootab;le USB stick. However using F12 or F2 the optioons that pop up when I first power up I can't get into the Bios. 121426
  5. Help please. Photoshop quit being my default image app, and cant fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please. Photoshop quit being my default image app, and cant fix: Everything was working fine yesterday until I was trying to download a Photoshop brush from Brusheezy.com that had an extension I didn’t recognize, and I don’t remember what it was. It popped up an error message, then, every time I tried to open anything that Photoshop...
  6. Cant Install or Download DotNetFX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Install or Download DotNetFX: like I said on subject I cant install or download any version of DotNetFX everytime I try it got error code 0x80D03805 try finding answer on google and youtube doest work any suggestion? I appreciate it sry for my bad eng [IMG]...
  7. cant open store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open store apps: i cant open my microsoft store or any other apps that is installed through store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-store-apps/bf73a146-c950-4816-bb2f-b6be0dba1e17"
  8. windows 10 cant activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 cant activate: When i wan to activate my windows that got error come. Who i can contach? i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-activate/f5203b2d-c4b3-4e42-a0d1-ce2083e38bf9"
  9. cant find some very important pictuires

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find some very important pictuires: I wanted to change the windows on my laptop. for doing that , I copied all my important stuff to my USB to transfer it to another laptop. after pasting it on the second laptop I opened my picture folder and there was nothing there. can anyone tell me where did the pictures...
  10. Cant activation windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activation windows 10 Pro: Dear support, i cant activaton my windows when i re-install my windows. i get error code : 0xC004C008. What i can doing now? i m using original windows 10....