Windows 10: Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Discus and support Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015.

1. donegaljoe Win User

Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled

Hi folks,

Just tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro. Everything seemed to be going well but when booting into windows 10 for first time I get as far as the sign in screen sometimes and then get the error Kmode_exception_not_handled.

Anyone got an idea what is going wrong here, I can boot into windows 10 in safe mode.

Just wonder should I try and reinstall again as I have an image backup of eight and have the windows 10 iso on dvd?

Thanks a lot
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jul 29, 2015
  2. WadeOrton Win User

Windows 8 to Windows 10 (download error)

Original Title : mfewfpk.sys

I just downloaded windows10 from windows 8 and needed to be rebooted and now my PC wont start up.

Its has an error message of kmode_exception_not_handled (mfewfpk.sys). Its in a repair cycle and cant get out of it! Did windows 10 cause this? Then it says windows didnt load correctly! it wants me to use advanced repair options.

Options are : continue to windows 10 ( that didnt work)

use a dvice

troubleshoot

Do i have to restore my system? HELP

WadeOrton, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Pure Silence Win User
    kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Akane Win User

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Cant get into windows 10 -kmode_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - Cant kmode_exception_not_handled

2. I cant backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant backup: I was able to backup my system and I use an external hard drive WD Passport. Can you help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-cant-backup/d4a15075-0830-43d7-b46e-54b9c6931ffd
  3. my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera kodak easyshare cx7430 cant load pictures to my pc: my camera a kodak easy share cx7430 how do I load pictures to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-camera-kodak-easyshare-cx7430-cant-load/05e03839-0567-4767-bd69-197097edfad4
  4. cant reset my computer or get in the desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant reset my computer or get in the desktop: i tried usimg system restore wont work , go back to previous version wont work , system image recovery wont work , startup repair wont work , also forgot to say i am stuck in startup repair with erro strtail.txt , tried every tutorial i had in internet wont work , any startup...
  5. my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones

my notebook cant detect my wireless earphones: I have just got a brand new notebook called the : ASUS VIVA BOOK . It has currently all the new updates for the drivers and everything (windows 10) . I have a pair of wireless earphones by the brand DACOM and the model is the LO5 IPX7 sports wireless headset They connect to...
  6. cant solve 100% disk usage even after do all solutions from internet

cant solve 100% disk usage even after do all solutions from internet: my system is very slow because of 100% disk usage. after some internet search, I disabled windows search, disabled SuperFetch, do a disk check-up, reinstall windows, update all driver software etc.. nothing is help full to me. please help me to solve this issue....
  7. win 10 cant or wont open my wd passport ultra 1Tb ext drive

win 10 cant or wont open my wd passport ultra 1Tb ext drive: k:\is not accessible the request failed due to a fatal device hardware error but the device manager says its working properly was never local disk k.... is this a registry error...
  8. Cant install or play Max Payne 1 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install or play Max Payne 1 on Windows 10: Mornin´! i bought a physical copy of Max Payne 1 but i cant install it or play on it. Can some one tell me how to install it and play it on windows 10?...
  9. micorsoft update cant install in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    micorsoft update cant install in my pc: sir . the update is not installing in my pc ( windowa 10 , version 1803 and . it says pls contact Microsoft support for help with this error ,please provide the support representative with this error code . 0x80072ee2....
  10. recovery drive wont open because computer cant see c: drive

recovery drive wont open because computer cant see c: drive: my computer screen started flickering then my computer went down. it only went to a black boot screen with disk error and said i needed to install os . well i got a windows 10 install on a usb and put itin the computer turned it on and it sent me to Windows but wouldn't sign...