Windows 10: can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

Discus and support can't get into windows 11 with my old pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so my surface pro 8 broke down and i needed some data from the device and i took the nvme ssd out. I then decided to put it in my old desktop pc to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nik uhuhu, Apr 20, 2024.

1. nik uhuhu Win User

can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

so my surface pro 8 broke down and i needed some data from the device and i took the nvme ssd out. I then decided to put it in my old desktop pc to recover the data and that succeeded after putting the bit locker key in. Anyways I can't log in... I remember my password but I think there is some api issue or something. The hardware that i got is probably also not supported by windows 11. Can you somehow transfer the windows key or downgrade the windows version to 10 without loosing the windows license or is it somehow possible to log into windows 11 with unsupported hardware even if it is unsta

:)

nik uhuhu, Apr 20, 2024

2. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Benchmark your old DX 11 GPUs

I would like to see more DX 11 GPUs added to this list to see how they compare
    Post your Final Fantasy XV Benchmark Results

Goals:
    GTX 580
    GTX 680
    TITAN V <-- not old but not in list
    HD 6970
    RX Vega 56 <-- not old but not in list

the goal gpus are not listed yet in benchmark and neither are most in between

T4C Fantasy, Apr 20, 2024
  4. can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

can't get into windows 11 with my old pc

1. can't get into windows 11 with my old pc - Similar Threads - can't old

2. Can't Access Old WIndows 11 PC on New Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Access Old WIndows 11 PC on New Windows 11 PC: I am so frustrated right now. Have spent 4 hours trying everything listed on the internet and nothing works. Purchased new Win 11 Pro PC. Old PC OS is Win 11 Home. The old PC can see the shared files on the new PC. However, the new PC can NOT see any shared files on the old...
  3. Can't Access Old WIndows 11 PC on New Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Access Old WIndows 11 PC on New Windows 11 PC: I am so frustrated right now. Have spent 4 hours trying everything listed on the internet and nothing works. Purchased new Win 11 Pro PC. Old PC OS is Win 11 Home. The old PC can see the shared files on the new PC. However, the new PC can NOT see any shared files on the old...
  4. Can't cancel request to change security info because MS is sending code to an old email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't cancel request to change security info because MS is sending code to an old email...: I don't have access to my laptop because the bitlocker recovery system. MS was sending the acct verification info to a very old work email that I no longer have access to. Unfortunately, I requested my security info be replace w a gmail acct, MS locked me out of my acct for...
  5. Can't cancel request to change security info because MS is sending code to an old email...

Can't cancel request to change security info because MS is sending code to an old email...: I don't have access to my laptop because the bitlocker recovery system. MS was sending the acct verification info to a very old work email that I no longer have access to. Unfortunately, I requested my security info be replace w a gmail acct, MS locked me out of my acct for...
  6. Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...: Hello, we me & spouse cannot login to MS using existing email address. The email address works on our phone. Login rejects what we believed was the password, and similar attempts. To reset the password, it wants to text to an old work cellphone number we no longer have. We've...
  7. Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...

Can't login, password rejected, don't have old phone number, online help runaround, live...: Hello, we me & spouse cannot login to MS using existing email address. The email address works on our phone. Login rejects what we believed was the password, and similar attempts. To reset the password, it wants to text to an old work cellphone number we no longer have. We've...
  8. Lost my User Profile and now can't make a new one nor recovery my old one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my User Profile and now can't make a new one nor recovery my old one: I recently noticed that one of the user profiles on my Windows 10 Home PC has disappeared from the sign-in screen as i was clearing profile files on my pc. However, I can still see the profile intact in my user files. I've tried creating a new user account, but I can't sign...
  9. Lost my User Profile and now can't make a new one nor recovery my old one

Lost my User Profile and now can't make a new one nor recovery my old one: I recently noticed that one of the user profiles on my Windows 10 Home PC has disappeared from the sign-in screen as i was clearing profile files on my pc. However, I can still see the profile intact in my user files. I've tried creating a new user account, but I can't sign...
  10. Lost my User Profile and now can't make a new one nor recovery my old one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging