Windows 10: can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died"

Discus and support can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC always showing "Critical Process Died" and i cant get into the windows boot loop. I've tried from the very basic way by rebooting in safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zajj95, May 27, 2020.

1. Zajj95 Win User

can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died"

My PC always showing "Critical Process Died" and i cant get into the windows boot loop.

I've tried from the very basic way by rebooting in safe mode but during startup settings, every buttons of my keyboard won't work only during startup settings even enter button isn't function.

i also have tried every solutions from command prompt.

The most confusing in my case is when i try to favtori reset or reinstall the windows, "critical process died" appears.

I'm really beg anyone who have a solution for my case to help me

Thank you.

:)

Zajj95, May 27, 2020

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 27, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died" [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, May 27, 2020
  4. can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died"

Kapil Arya MVP, May 27, 2020
Thema:

can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died"

1. can't get into windows, continuous rebooting due to "Critical Process Died" - Similar Threads - can't continuous rebooting

2. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Process Died: So I recently got this, and and it would restart the computer, but I’d turn it off and on before it could restart so it would go back to my main screen, but today I just let it go all the way through and now it’s making me reinstall windows 10 with the product key. It’s been...
  3. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died: I can't start the computer, I always get the blue screen with the stop code critical process died. I tried restoring the system but it asked to turn on protection for the disk. I tried to do so through commands (net start vss, rstrui) and even though I was allowed to choose a...
  4. Critical process died

Critical process died: Showing blue screen error in which critical process died also windows 10 not startup or boot showing again and again blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/1c0f81cd-d8d9-4558-9e22-a8abdda06e8b
  5. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Link to my minidumps folder According to WhoCrashed this happened: On Sat 9/26/2020 3:27:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092620-13687-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe...
  6. BSOD due to CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

BSOD due to CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: Can you help me, I have regular BSOD due to critical process died BSOD https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5ArmVLJnoUgG9Ph_yhH?e=2j8SQd My PC also have error when installing, also encountered this with cumulative 2020-05 update 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...
  7. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: On 06-02-2020 yesterday i cleaned my files and windows moved everything to One Drive. This morning I noticed all of my icons on my desktop had changed to the Internet Explorer icon. I followed numerous steps to resolve my issue and none worked. One of the steps had me...
  8. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef
  9. Critical process died reboot loop in windows 10

Critical process died reboot loop in windows 10: I was playing BF1 when the screen went black and the computer froze. Upon reboot I got nailed with a BSOD during startup. Attempting safe mode boot led to the same thing, and it won't let me remove updates or reset my install. I am on the latest set of AMD drivers. Running...
  10. BSOD Critical Process Died, rebooting loop

BSOD Critical Process Died, rebooting loop: My laptop started crashing a few months ago. With memory management Bsod. Yesterday it crashed and had this new error, rebooting as soon as I would see the LENOVO logo on screen. After a few times, it would enter a recovery mode with a repairing option, and safe mode etc.......