Windows 10: Can't Get Into Windows

Discus and support Can't Get Into Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my computer has been saying i have too much on my hard drive and not enough space to do anything, I have another 1 terabyte hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenLanders, May 4, 2021.

1. Can't Get Into Windows

So recently my computer has been saying i have too much on my hard drive and not enough space to do anything, I have another 1 terabyte hard drive hooked up to my pc also, and then yesterday, my pc just shut off, when I try to turn it on it gets and error, restarts, and goes to automatic repair saying it couldn't fix my pc. I've tried everything in the troubleshoot menu, including Reset My Pc, just says there was an error or nothing changed, so pretty much I don't know what to do, is there anything physical I have to do to my pc? Or is there another fix?

:)

AidenLanders, May 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Get Into Windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Get Into Windows :cool:

jmcslob, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't Get Into Windows

1. Can't Get Into Windows - Similar Threads - Can't

2. can't connect a microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect a microphone: I use https://reverb.chat/ for testing and have managed to get my mobile phone to connect via e2eIvcam softwareI have failed to use a USB microphone.I am currently trying to use a 'jack' microphone.There is no jack socket on the PC and have lost my jack to USB adaptor have...
  3. can't connect a microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect a microphone: I use https://reverb.chat/ for testing and have managed to get my mobile phone to connect via e2eIvcam softwareI have failed to use a USB microphone.I am currently trying to use a 'jack' microphone.There is no jack socket on the PC and have lost my jack to USB adaptor have...
  4. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  5. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  6. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  7. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  8. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  9. Can't get access to my email??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...
  10. My Windows 11 Can't Show Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Can't Show Thumbnails: I clean my PC with CC Cleaner and my windows explorer can't show any thumbnails. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-cant-show-thumbnails/caaf5663-7225-461b-b6aa-0939c2850acb