Windows 10: Can't Get Into Windows

Discus and support Can't Get Into Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my computer has been saying i have too much on my hard drive and not enough space to do anything, I have another 1 terabyte hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidenLanders, May 4, 2021 at 2:02 PM.

1. Can't Get Into Windows

So recently my computer has been saying i have too much on my hard drive and not enough space to do anything, I have another 1 terabyte hard drive hooked up to my pc also, and then yesterday, my pc just shut off, when I try to turn it on it gets and error, restarts, and goes to automatic repair saying it couldn't fix my pc. I've tried everything in the troubleshoot menu, including Reset My Pc, just says there was an error or nothing changed, so pretty much I don't know what to do, is there anything physical I have to do to my pc? Or is there another fix?

:)

AidenLanders, May 4, 2021 at 2:02 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021 at 2:05 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Get Into Windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Get Into Windows :cool:

Thema:

Can't Get Into Windows

1. Can't Get Into Windows - Similar Threads - Can't

2. can't autosave word doc due to activex controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't autosave word doc due to activex controls: Can't autosave word doc due to ActiveX controls - Can you guide us on how to enable the AutoSave option without disabling the ActiveX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-autosave-word-doc-due-to-activex-controls/8cc3ef26-cc7e-4d48-bd7e-41b5004c113a
  3. I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications

I can't get rid of anti-virus notifications: I keep getting notifications that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These notifications are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop...
  4. I can't get rid of pop-ups

I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  5. Can't Install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 a while back and now I want to install it on my computer. I uninstalled it because it stopped working and troubleshooting doesn't help. Now, when I try to install it, the "Install" button won't work. Nothing happens when I click it. Sometimes...
  6. TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to...: TalkTalk sent us a new router, my laptop still works ok but I can't get my printer to print, my laptop just keeps saying 'printer is in error mode', any ideas?...
  7. Can't open Microsoft office and System after windows updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open Microsoft office and System after windows updating: Hi everyone,My laptop just got a update to Windows 10 version 19042 today. After updating, I can't open word or excel files, same as word, excel apps. Windows showed an error notice "install failed. Please contact your software vendor"I tried to right click start button ->...
  8. I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it.

I have Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml but there are no signs of it and i can't get rid of it.: Hello everyone,Today windows defender detected a trojan virus on my computer its called Trojan:Win32/Watac.B!ml . I don't know how did it get on my computer bcs i download stuff only from trusted sites but that doesn't matter. I use malwarebytes and i did a scan just to see...
  9. Can't turn Cortana on

in Cortana
    Can't turn Cortana on: How can I turn Cortana on in W10 - I get "Sorry but Cortana is not available in English Australia at this time" And no 3 dots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-cortana-on/623af38d-8c66-4b89-b36a-cdce40d66e4c
  10. Why can't you drag and drop "Recent" documents in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't you drag and drop "Recent" documents in Windows 10?: So in every version of Windows prior to Win 10, you could right-click a taskbar-pinned icon, bringing up the list of recent documents which you can still do, then click-and-hold one of those, and drag it somewhere. It would drop a copy, or an attachment, or move the file if...