Windows 10: cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?

Discus and support cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help to edit my gmail address so microsoft-windows can give me the numbers to fix my address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElaineDavisonpc, Mar 6, 2021.

1. cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?

I need help to edit my gmail address so microsoft-windows can give me the numbers to fix my address

:)

ElaineDavisonpc, Mar 6, 2021

2. logged onto windows live mail with wrong name

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Windows Live Mail is not supported in Windows 10 although we have Windows Mail app for Windows 10 as a mail client. To isolate the issue or get a clear picture about the Wrong name and phone number update on the profile we would
    like to have the screenshot of the page where the wrong information is listed. Please hide all the Personal Identity information.

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application, where you are seeing the wrong information. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

However, let us also try few steps and see if it helps.

1. In the lower-left corner of Windows Live Mail, click
      Mail.
    2. Click the Accounts tab, and then click
      Email.
    3. Type your email address, password, and display name, and then click
      Next.
    4. Follow any additional steps, and then click
      Next.
    5. Click Finish to start using Windows Live Mail.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Mail and Subcategory Folders and Mail Account Name.

Hi,

This issue could have been caused by the settings on Windows Mail. Most of the time this issue could be fixed by performing a reset on Windows Mail. If this hasn't been done yet, we suggest to reset it. By performing reset, the data will be deleted and
    the app may be unusable for a while. Once the reset is done, please set up again your email and see if it fix the issue. Here are the steps to reset Windows Mail:

• Press Windows key + I, click Apps.
    • Under Apps & features, look for Mail and Calendar on the list of apps installed on your PC and click it.
    • Click Advanced options and select Reset.

We will wait for your response.

Emmanuel Gam, Mar 6, 2021
  4. cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar are in the wrong language

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

1. Go to Control Panel\Clock, Language and Region\Language

2. Ensure that English is at the top of the list of languages

3. Go to Advanced settings

4. Select English in the "Override for Windows display language"

5. Hit Save and then restart computer

Source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?

1. cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it? - Similar Threads - cant mail microsoft

2. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  3. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  4. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. cant clean temp files becouse i cant find the open files

cant clean temp files becouse i cant find the open files: I have a Dell Latitude 5520, windows 11. I have been trying for 2 days to clean my temp files. Still, it says there are files open that need to be closed ,I'm not a professional and got the laptop for school so I don't know anything about programs or what file does what,I did...
  6. In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?: In the Mail app not Outlook, recipients of my emails are seeing a name I had previous to a name change. I've updated the name everywhere I could think of. I am signing my email as my new name, but people still respond with the other name....
  7. In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?

In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?: In the Mail app not Outlook, recipients of my emails are seeing a name I had previous to a name change. I've updated the name everywhere I could think of. I am signing my email as my new name, but people still respond with the other name....
  8. I cant sing in in my windows laptop becouse i deleted my main user accout

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant sing in in my windows laptop becouse i deleted my main user accout: Pleased can someone help me, i have a very stupid problem. I deleted my main user accout becouse i didnt know its the main one and i restared my laptop and now i need to enter PIN but any of my passwords that i had isn't working. When i try to shift+restart my laptop its...
  9. my administrator password is wrong how can i fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my administrator password is wrong how can i fix: I am the owner of this desktop .I bought it last week. I enabled administrator gave it a password. Then i disabled me Tom the user as administrator. now w10pro will not accept the password I gave The administrator so I can only use this machine as local user and can not...
  10. How can I fix this? What’s wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this? What’s wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swish-and-flick28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idxmwf/how_can_i_fix_this_whats_wrong/