Windows 10: Cant get mic audio to work.

Discus and support Cant get mic audio to work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had this problem for years with my asus laptop, I use FL studio with an audio interface and a condenser microphone and it works flawlessly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shamnite, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Cant get mic audio to work.

I have had this problem for years with my asus laptop, I use FL studio with an audio interface and a condenser microphone and it works flawlessly. However anything outside of that program cant pick up any audio from any type of mic, I've tried countless methods to fix this and im at the end of my patience especially now with zoom being as big as it is. If anyone knows this problem please let me know.

submitted by /u/shamnite
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shamnite, Aug 24, 2020
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 24, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Cant get mic audio to work.

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Cant get mic audio to work.

1. Cant get mic audio to work. - Similar Threads - Cant mic audio

2. Mic and audio not working with the 3.5mm splitter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic and audio not working with the 3.5mm splitter: So as the title says. I plugged my mic (green 3.5mm plug) into the mic port and the red audio one into all of the audio ports. I am getting no sound. Everything driver related is fine as I've never had these issues before. They will not work together. If I plug the cord in...
  3. Neeeed help cant get mic to work with splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neeeed help cant get mic to work with splitter: I bought a tttp splitter and im trying to use my gaming headset with a mic connected to it and my computer speakers so i can hear the game in my headphones and still use my mic but also the sound to come through the speakers. The sound works i get audio through headset and...
  4. Neeeed help cant get mic to work with splitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neeeed help cant get mic to work with splitter: I bought a tttp splitter and im trying to use my gaming headset with a mic connected to it and my computer speakers so i can hear the game in my headphones and still use my mic but also the sound to come through the speakers. The sound works i get audio through headset and...
  5. DTS audio control Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio control Mic not working: I am using windows 10, I have a jabra elite 85h headset, and the microphone doesn't work. it simply doesn't register on dts audio control. It works fine on my other computer, so I am not sure what the problem is....
  6. DTS audio control Mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS audio control Mic not working: I am using windows 10, I have a jabra elite 85h headset, and the microphone doesn't work. it simply doesn't register on dts audio control. It works fine on my other computer, so I am not sure what the problem is....
  7. DTS audio control Mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mic not working but faintly works with internal audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working but faintly works with internal audio: So about a week ago my mic stopped working and doesnt detect anything But my friend told me that if im playing music or a youtube video they can faintly hear it but never hear my voice on voice chat I tried reinstalling the drivers and restore points and setting the internal...
  9. i cant get the output sound to work after connecting an external mic

i cant get the output sound to work after connecting an external mic: i cant get the output sound to work after connecting an external mic. All the drivers seem to be up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-the-output-sound-to-work-after/6a72ac95-875e-4611-8873-52eda1853aa7
  10. Realtek Audio mic drivers not working

Realtek Audio mic drivers not working: I Have the drivers of realtek my speakers are working but my mic is not working plzz help i am not finding any solution from 1 year I tried to search it on youtube but today i found that i can ask questions from you and as I try to download the drivers the downloading speed...