Windows 10: Cant get microsoft support ticket

Discus and support Cant get microsoft support ticket in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by benislav boqnov, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Cant get microsoft support ticket

The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other problems with other related microsoft owned apps

:)

benislav boqnov, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I definitely understand the situation. Personally, I would recommend you to get in touch with the same live support for the follow up with the ticket numbers you’ve provided. To find a support entity you can reach out to,
    please check Global Customer Service phone numbers.

We, at Microsoft Community forums, provide the technical suggestions for any queries posted. You may provide us the issue details and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 22, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 22, 2023
  4. Cant get microsoft support ticket

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

Cant get microsoft support ticket

1. Cant get microsoft support ticket - Similar Threads - Cant microsoft support

2. Cannot check support ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot check support ticket: I am in AustraliaI have had this problem for 3 weekserror 0x800f081f 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034123I logded a support request, received a ticket number, and got an email and voice call saying it was from Microsoft,...
  3. Cannot check support ticket

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot check support ticket: I am in AustraliaI have had this problem for 3 weekserror 0x800f081f 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034123I logded a support request, received a ticket number, and got an email and voice call saying it was from Microsoft,...
  4. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  5. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  6. Cant get microsoft support ticket

Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  7. Support Ticket Form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  8. Support Ticket Form

Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  9. Support Ticket Form

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Raising of Support Ticket.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae