Windows 10: cant get minecraft bedrock edition

Discus and support cant get minecraft bedrock edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alexisliving, Aug 4, 2019.

1. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free

:)

alexisliving, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

cant get minecraft bedrock edition

1. cant get minecraft bedrock edition - Similar Threads - cant minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/ Bedrock not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/ Bedrock not available?: When I look at Microsoft Store, Minecraft Bedrock is unavailable. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-bedrock-not-available/ea864680-e1fe-42b3-8df4-dc5789749f08
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen: Hello everyone! I was hoping to get an answer on how to retrieve the account. Someone I know took the account by going on to my PC when I wasn't looking and will not in anyway give it back. I have all the log in information such as passwords and old redeem code hoping I...
  4. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock edition: i bought minecraft java edition a WHILE back, back when you got Windows 10 minecraft for free, ive tried redeeming the code but it wont redeem the code... ive called like 4 times seeking a REAL PERSON to talk to.. it would be so amazing if a real person can answer me and...
  5. No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition): I've Been recently playing Minecraft with friends and got the Minecraft on windows. I have it on my phone as well, but it works just fine on it. My sound in the game is raised to 100 on both slides, still no sound though. I checked my volume mixer and it doesn't recognize it...
  6. No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 on the Microsoft store, and everything worked fine for the first couple of days. Recently, the audio in-game has stopped working completely, Both music and sounds in-game are turned all the way up to 100%, and it is NOT muted on audio mixer....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please help...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location: im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition...
  10. Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition: I have a world saved that is 5.6 GB in size. I want to download it to a realm, but it is over the size limit for downloading. Is there a way to compress/shrink the size of this save so that I can download it to my realm?...