Windows 10: can't get my computer to open since doing the latest windows 10 update.

Discus and support can't get my computer to open since doing the latest windows 10 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; did the latest update on my windows 10 computer and am now stuck in a restart loop. who do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HildeStaufiger, May 7, 2019.

1. can't get my computer to open since doing the latest windows 10 update.

did the latest update on my windows 10 computer and am now stuck in a restart loop. who do I fix this?

:)

HildeStaufiger, May 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, May 7, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

can't get my computer to open since doing the latest windows 10 update.

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Wow I just updated my Windows 10 to this latest version of 10 (it did it itself) and its so much slower! and again open GL is broken....This OS just gets better and better....

Melvis, May 7, 2019
Thema:

can't get my computer to open since doing the latest windows 10 update.

1. can't get my computer to open since doing the latest windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - can't computer open

2. Can't get on computer since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get on computer since update: All, I had an update on my computer windows 10 so selected update n restart. Came back to blue screen choose option. I've tried every possible option, safe mode and nothing works. Now at a loss and can use my computer...
  3. Can't get the latest Windows 10 Update.

Can't get the latest Windows 10 Update.: I have been unable to update my laptop. The update is:Whenever I try and update, It says something like "Windows couldn't complete the update. Undoing changes."I have tried updating for 2-3 times, and have ran the windows update troubleshooter from settings. No help. Plus, if...
  4. I can't get the latest Windows 10 update

I can't get the latest Windows 10 update: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1909, installed on June 3, 2019 build 18363.1440, on a Lenovo ideapad 120S-14IAP X64. Windows Update shows the message 'You're up to date'. A message in system tray says 'Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to...
  5. Can't open files since update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open files since update: Since the last update last week i am unable to open word documents, or power-points. It lets me open some word documents saved on my computer already but not new ones i need to download, and will not let me open any saved powerpoints already on my computer or new that i need...
  6. Can't print since latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print since latest Windows 10 Update: When I try to print I'm forced to a login screen for something called One Note. I have no idea what this is. I even logged in then got dumped to what looks like a window where I can write things. This happens no matter what program I want to print from....
  7. since latest updates: computers turn on differently

in Windows 10 Support
    since latest updates: computers turn on differently: Good morning, I have two virtually identical Windows 10 machines (which you can look up below) that boot and are unlocked via my password. Both machines are connected to my Microsoft email account. Since the latest updates both machines boot differently from before. Machine...
  8. Since latest Windows 10 update computerwill not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since latest Windows 10 update computerwill not open: Following latest Windows 10 update on Dell Laptop following Sign in the following message is received -System 32 Config system profile Desktop is unavailable - this keeps repeating and computer does not respond to anything other than to shut down....
  9. Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app

Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app: Hello, I am running Ubuntu from the Windows Store and got a notification yesterday that the app was updated in the store. As soon as I opened the app, I am welcomed by this error : [ATTACH] As you noticed, the error mentions ubuntu1804. That's because I decided to...
  10. Since latest update my computer froze..inaccessible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since latest update my computer froze..inaccessible: don't open any program or let me access anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/since-latest-update-my-computer-frozeinaccessible/c0e87b22-cb16-4d37-985b-ea9811048207