Windows 10: Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer

Discus and support Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've uninstalled the printer twice, looked in all the ques, made suet it is set as the default printer and it still will not printer. The printer queu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James12_02, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer

I've uninstalled the printer twice, looked in all the ques, made suet it is set as the default printer and it still will not printer. The printer queu will show that the document is printing but it never does, Any hep would be appreciated

:)

James12_02, Jan 8, 2019

2. Unable to print using my HP ENVY 4500 printer

I am unable to print from my computer and I use W (10).
    I use an HP ENVY 4500 printer and use a network setup by the HP Printer.
    Everything was working fine for several months until yesterday.
    First it wouldn't scan. Next it wouldn't print from my computer. Today the scanner works fine but I cannot print. I use an HP Envy 4500 series (NET) as scanner.
    The computer was printing to an "HP ENVY 4500 series (NETWORK)" which it has always done.

Three things:

1. When I go to "Devices and Printers" it says that " this a web services printer".
    At "See What's Printing it
    says under "Status," "Error - Printing."

2. Also, under the column "Port" it says "Status FOXIT_PDF:
    I have no idea what "FOXIT_PDF:" is.

3. Lastly at "Device Manager, it says "This device is working properly."
    FYI It says, at " Location" on HP65DE1D (HP ENVY 4500}.

For the record, I had changed some settings on the computer before this thing happened.
    I have no idea what I changed. I'm guessing that I may have changed some setting that may have caused my problem.

I'll work on what you suggest.

Many thanks.

Jim Nolan

Original subject: My my computer print.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

lakgj Power Point, Jan 8, 2019
  3. scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my computer to it?

scan on my printer HP 4500 is not connecting to my computer however I am able to print from my computer to it?

EnriqueCastillo2, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer

HP Envy 4500 printer will not print after upgrading Windows 10

After updating Windows 10 my HP 4500 printer will not print. Help

JAnneBurket, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer

1. Can't get my HP 4500 printer to print from my ASUS computer - Similar Threads - Can't 4500 printer

2. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  3. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  4. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer: I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer. It said "driver is unavailable" however i have installed it many times in my laptop which just reinstalled of windows 10 home. What can i do now?...
  6. My windows 10 computer will no longer recognize my HP 4500 printer scanner, will print but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 computer will no longer recognize my HP 4500 printer scanner, will print but...: MY computer no longer will scan to the computer from ny HP 4500 printer scanner. I will print but when ask to scan it says does not recognize scanner....
  7. my printer is not printing from the computer

my printer is not printing from the computer: Hi my printer can print copies but will not print directly from my computer? Tried all of the suggestions you had listed but it still is not printing unless I want a copy? HELP! Theresa Gelchie...
  8. HP Envy 4500 printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy 4500 printer: How do I turn on 'scan to computer' on my HP Envy4500 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4500-printer/9657bf71-6ec9-4a10-84aa-e93c88563b71
  9. scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...

scan on my printer HP 4500 is not conecting to my computer however I able to print from my...: scan on my printer HP 4500 is not connecting to my computer however I am able to print from my computer to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-on-my-printer-hp-4500-is-not-conecting-to-my/526125a7-d099-4fec-bc5b-8a46ddca5ed3
  10. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...