Windows 10: Can't get my HP 6962 to print documents in color, any help out there?

Discus and support Can't get my HP 6962 to print documents in color, any help out there? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any help out there to get color printing on ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DouglasGanton, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Can't get my HP 6962 to print documents in color, any help out there?

Any help out there to get color printing on ??

:)

DouglasGanton, Sep 9, 2019

2. HP Wireless Color Printer No Longer Prints in Color

I'm using Windows 10 and recently found my HP wireless color printer will not print in color. I've checked all the settings, confirmed the color ink levels, and printed a test page (which prints color). However, I cannot print any color document in color
    other than the test page. Can you help me? Thank you!

HollyOlmsted-Hickey, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Error while printing documents through HP printer

Hi Swarup,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while printing a document through the printer. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the exact error you receive while printing?
    2. Do you face the same issue while printing from any other application?
    3. Is the PC connected to domain environment?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try fixing printer issues with the HP print and scan doctor. You can download and run HP print ad scan doctor from

HP website

Method 2:

Try running the Windows 10 troubleshooter and see if that helps. Refer the article

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Can't get my HP 6962 to print documents in color, any help out there?

Will not print Color Hp 200

Please try following -

1. Run troubleshooter

HP provides a tool for HP printers to troubleshoot - HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download it, launch it and follow the onscreen directions to locate problems and fix them

Download Link -
    http://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/HPPSdr.exe

2. Update Printer Driver

Download the latest driver and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL44...

3. Review HP Help on Print issues

HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276 Printer Series - Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues -
    HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276 Printer Series - Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues | HP® Customer Support

E for Excel, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't get my HP 6962 to print documents in color, any help out there?

1. Can't get my HP 6962 to print documents in color, any help out there? - Similar Threads - Can't 6962 print

2. color document printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color document printing: Recently my HP laptop documents won't print in color, but they always use to. yes, print in color is selected. My HP printer can print and copy in color separately though. I have to save my documents to OneDrive then print through my cell phone to same HP printer to get them...
  3. Windows will not print documents in color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will not print documents in color: All of a sudden my printer won't print in color. The printer itself, when running a test prints in color. When I send a color document to the printer from my PC it will not print in color. Also when I go to printer properties there is no place to select color. The options...
  4. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  5. HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Officejet printer scanner 6962: I haven't used our printer/scanner in a while. I had to scan some info for taxes, thinking it would be simple task I scanned the documents and saved them to my computer only to find when I went to retrieve the saved documents the first document had been saved 20 copies....
  6. color printing of photos and documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    color printing of photos and documents: How do you print photos in color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-printing-of-photos-and-documents/bfe02c69-bd48-4664-bee8-ae01c1bf2872
  7. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  8. document not printing in color in word

document not printing in color in word: created a word doc and set it to print in color. only prints in grayscale. tried two different computers. new color cartridge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-not-printing-in-color-in-word/73a2ad12-9153-43d2-81a8-56d6c913d2d0
  9. HP officejet 6962

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP officejet 6962: How do I get my scan documents on my computer so I edit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hp-officejet-6962/0a08690c-68aa-41d2-932f-bf0232637b3d
  10. can't get my printer to print in color

can't get my printer to print in color: just put in a new color cartridge, low on black ink but pages are still coming out in black and white. own a hp printer w/Dell (windows 10) have looked at printing preferences and don't see a color option. please help thank you much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HP Officejet Pro 6830 will not print in color

2. hp officejet 4650 wireless