Windows 10: CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK

Discus and support CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased new laptop due to the workshop breaking my machine and issued a brand new one, by my choice from the shop, but my key code is telling me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CKW55, Jul 20, 2019.

1. CKW55 Win User

CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK

I purchased new laptop due to the workshop breaking my machine and issued a brand new one, by my choice from the shop, but my key code is telling me that my code is already in use! of course it is, it isi meeee…… but I cant get past this to use my office. I have Home and Student 2016. Does anybody know what I should do …….

:)

CKW55, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Hyphen key, and Alt code sporadically stop working.

Hi Rogue,

We would appreciate for the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

• Have you installed the latest keyboard driver from the computer manufacturer’s website?

I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and check if the same issue persists:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type “osk” and hit enter.
    Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jul 20, 2019
  4. CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK

1. CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK - Similar Threads - CANT KEY CODE

2. I CANT FIND MY GIFT CODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT FIND MY GIFT CODE: i bought minecraft java edition and it says that it comes with windows 10 edition for free, But i cant find my giftcode!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-gift-code/3c8948ff-d4d4-4f5d-b853-f0d1a0c790b4
  3. cant get in my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant get in my laptop: i have windows 10 and i have set up my fingerprint to log me in - for some reason it is now asking my for a PIN to log in, ive never set one up! also the password isnt working either - it seems it will only take the PIN to log in but i never ever set one up....
  4. Cant read my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant read my product key: I've bought a windows 10 install disc but cant read the key. The sticker scratched off some of the characters. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-my-product-key/282f4821-ebce-42e3-837d-751c0eb25a48"
  5. Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer wont boot. Cant get to product key: Windows corrupted. Cant boot, I cant get to my product key to create a bootable media. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-boot-cant-get-to-product-key/e463d44c-ce1a-49e3-badb-2b4b7f11830a"
  6. i cant get my headphone or speaker to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant get my headphone or speaker to work.: Today, i plug a headphone onto my computer. At first, it works okay. But when i restart the computer, it stopped working(the same day). i have tried everything on the internet and nothing works. Also, my Realtek High Definition Audio doesnt work. And in the playback tab, my...
  7. Cant get Adhoc wifi to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant get Adhoc wifi to work: My Win10 laptop has inbuilt wifi but the specs preclude setting up a private adhoc network (why would they do that?) so I have disabled that device and installed a USB wifi dongle. It appears in the network connections panel as another wifi device but with a status of "not...
  8. cant get camera to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get camera to work: camera is installed but is not functioning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-camera-to-work/527095a0-0838-4daf-8255-7caa0387efbb
  9. cant get my emails at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant get my emails at all: i wanted to check my emails and they giving me all kind of junk that i can not even sign in my emails on here so i wonder what is the problem i never had this trouble before ,...
  10. cant get rescue disk to work

in Windows 10 Support
    cant get rescue disk to work: Acer Aspire AXC-704G My neighbour was a victim of ransom-ware. I reformated his hard drive so I could reload Windows 10. When I try to boot either to a Windows rescue disk (that I used successfully before) all that comes up it Acer stuff that will not net me run the media...