Windows 10: Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC.

Discus and support Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Asus notebook e200Hwith only a 32gB HD could not accept Win 10 ver 1909. Idid my best to make room and inserted a 64gB SD card but it still failed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrianMarshall6, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC.

My Asus notebook e200Hwith only a 32gB HD could not accept Win 10 ver 1909. Idid my best to make room and inserted a 64gB SD card but it still failed. Now my PC is eternally trying to undo changes made to my computer. I can't get it to boot in any way. Please can you help?

:)

BrianMarshall6, Jul 10, 2020
  2. crib19 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER

I've recently purchased a Kogan Atlas D400 notebook (32GB Storage), 4GB RAM and it has tried to update Windows 10 Home to 1903 but it has failed. Now I have it stuck on UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER for a few days.... I can't start Windows 10 so
    I have no idea on how to reinstall the latest version of it...

It had complained of low storage for the update so I've inserted a 115GB USB stick on to the notebook and it proceeded to the update... but it has failed and the notebook is unusable....

Any ideas anyone??

Thanks!

crib19, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 "Stuck on Undoing Changes Made yo Your Computer"

My laptop is Asus X441M, Windows 10.

It's stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to Your Computer"

I've tried to Press On - Off power button, for three or more times. It's unable to face Recovery setting to choose troubleshoot and the next step like the tutorial. The boot options was different by any tutorials I found.

It couldn't work and still stuck and repeating the undoing changes spinning dots.
    Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC. [​IMG]

Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC. [​IMG]

KurniaSantosa, Jul 10, 2020
  4. BeezleABC Win User

Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC.

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC.

1. Can't get my notebook to boot ..it's stuck undoing changes made to my PC. - Similar Threads - Can't notebook boot

2. Windows boot stuck on Undoing changes made to your computer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows boot stuck on Undoing changes made to your computer...: I've tried multiple times to follow other people's tutorials, however every single time I've encountered a problem. Any help is appreciated...
  3. Undoing changes made to your pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your pc: So no clue my pc was update it just chose to update and without knowing I wanted to move location unplugged and now this is happening. I can't figure out how to boot in advance or safe. Powering off 3 time no work. I can go into bios but I don't have a another boot file/usb...
  4. My pc gets stuck on the undoing changes screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc gets stuck on the undoing changes screen: My pc can never finish the update and until I can get it to update I can’t use my pc, the only things I read online to fix it were just saying “turn off auto update” or things that would require me to get past the update, how do I become unstuck from this, I’ve tried turning...
  5. Windows 10 update now made my pc be stuck on Undoing changes made to your computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update now made my pc be stuck on Undoing changes made to your computer.: So last night I started to install the new Windows 10 update. Thinking that it won't take long I just let it sit there and do its thing, after around 4 hours it was only at 21% and since it was getting late I decided to just force shutdown my laptop and go to sleep, now it is...
  6. Stuck in Boot - Undoing Changes

Stuck in Boot - Undoing Changes: Can't seem to find an answer to this particular issue... Tried resetting Acer PC w/ Windows 10 and it got stuck in reset. I tried rebooting and it got stuck on "Undoing Changes" and won't allow for me to make any move on troubleshooter due to there not being an Administrator...
  7. My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer'

My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer': I saw someone posted the same question. However, I've tried restarting my laptop thrice, even more now but it's still stuck at that state. Please assist me. What should I do now to turn it back to normal?...
  8. Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!

Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!: What the hell with windows yesterday i have some update from windows update, and i cannot find a way to stop any this suck update! Now my laptop is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer! I lost my order job cause this! I have finished my job and just forget to...
  9. Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer": My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520 I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all programs in US. To solve the problems, I bought Window 7 CD and installed necessary programs to run it. After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK

Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK: Hi guys, I was trying to install the new update for windows and everything was going smoothly until it got stuck at round 30% on the loadup screen and was undoing changes. It took a while and i thought restarting it would allow me to normally log in but i was wrong, after a...