Windows 10: Can't get my pen to work on screen

Discus and support Can't get my pen to work on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When I go to devices and Pen & Ink, it is not showing any options except hand writing front. How do I bring up all the pen options? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterC12, Jun 2, 2020.

1. PeterC12 Win User

Can't get my pen to work on screen

Hi,

When I go to devices and Pen & Ink, it is not showing any options except hand writing front.

How do I bring up all the pen options?

Thanks

:)

PeterC12, Jun 2, 2020

2. Bamboo Ink Pen Stopped Working

Hello,

Thank you for the replying with the status of the issue.

Please let us know the model number of your PC? Check if the model of the PC is listed under the compatible devices. Refer the article on
    HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus
    and check for the compatibility.

As you have mentioned that you are getting an error while installing the drivers, I would suggest you to refer the suggestion posted by

wacom1 on Wed 8. Mar 2017, 08:26
    and follow the steps to uninstall the driver from the device manager then try to download and install the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

If you are still persists, I suggest you to contact

Wacom support
    and get your pen tested as you might be facing this issue due to hardware failure.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Can't get my pen to work on screen

On Screen keyboard pen mode not working.

Hi Dave,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you made any changes to the Surface pro 3 prior to the issue? (As you have said it used to work correctly)

• Are you able to use the pen while accessing other applications/programs except on screen keyboard?

• Is your system up to date?
    Reference: Meanwhile you may follow the suggestions in the below articles respectively and check if you are able to troubleshoot the problems with Touch keyboard and Pen.

How to use the Surface touch keyboard

Official Home of Microsoft Surface Computers, Laptops, PCs, 2-in-1’s & Devices – Microsoft Surface

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know the required information if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't get my pen to work on screen

1. Can't get my pen to work on screen - Similar Threads - Can't pen screen

2. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  3. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  4. Whiteboard: my pen is not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard: my pen is not working well: When I am drawing on whiteboard, the color will automatcially swap between colors, even i didnt touch the color panel, the pen color will change to red or second color automatically. I have try to reset all the app and updated my window....
  5. Whiteboard: my pen is not working well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whiteboard: my pen is not working well: When I am drawing on whiteboard, the color will automatcially swap between colors, even i didnt touch the color panel, the pen color will change to red or second color automatically. I have try to reset all the app and updated my window....
  6. My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.: I have a 32 gigabyte pen drive, i once used it with Linux but i formatted it to NTFS and it worked for a while. Then suddenly, no matter what i do i can not format the pen drive and change it's file system because it always goes to RAW. CHKDSK cannot open the drive and other...
  7. My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.

My system can't format a pen drive and it gets converted to RAW.: I have a 32 gigabyte pen drive, i once used it with Linux but i formatted it to NTFS and it worked for a while. Then suddenly, no matter what i do i can not format the pen drive and change it's file system because it always goes to RAW. CHKDSK cannot open the drive and other...
  8. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  9. I can't get my touch screen to work.

I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  10. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware