Windows 10: cant get my wifi to connect

Discus and support cant get my wifi to connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a new orbi wifi everything connects to it but my new hp computer wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MistiKarns, Sep 24, 2020.

1. cant get my wifi to connect

i have a new orbi wifi everything connects to it but my new hp computer wont

:)

MistiKarns, Sep 24, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Sep 24, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Sep 24, 2020
  4. cant get my wifi to connect

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

cant get my wifi to connect

1. cant get my wifi to connect - Similar Threads - cant wifi connect

2. Cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to wifi: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, sti In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re connected using a...
  3. Cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to wifi: Help I cant connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/f9b08de5-bf0d-4b1c-90ef-a98adb8e9218
  4. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi: Whenever i try to troubleshoot it doesnt work. I cant see my wifi but it works fine on my other devices. I did all the updates. I have also re installed the wifi driver and searched for new updates online. Nothing fixed it. I can see the wifi in control panel but it keeps...
  5. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to my wifi: Whenever i try to troubleshoot it doesnt work. I cant see my wifi but it works fine on my other devices. I did all the updates. I have also re installed the wifi driver and searched for new updates online. Nothing fixed it. I can see the wifi in control panel but it keeps...
  6. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. cant connect to this wifi connection

cant connect to this wifi connection: i have a newly installed windows 10 in my PC and i used mobile WIFI hotspot from the phone to get internet in my PC and i got a new modem connection in my house but i could not connect to it even if the password is correct i think it is the problem of the IP address or any...
  8. cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to wifi: i get connect to wifi but there is written no internet access , though wifi working on mobile I have windows 10 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/244840a0-a073-47a5-b343-09cb57516d42
  9. Cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect to wifi: When I try to connect to my wireless network on windows 10 it says that the password is incorrect even though it is or it just says that it is unable to connect. I have restarted my pc and my router to no avail. I am using a wireless adapter and I have checked it on another...
  10. Cant connect to wifi

Cant connect to wifi: How come I cant connect to my wifi even though my wireless capability is on[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/756413b7-fcf5-4028-93c4-e573af3daf2a