Windows 10: Can't get my windows 10 to charge

Discus and support Can't get my windows 10 to charge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer used to charge fine, but now for the past year, it just doesn't want to charge, I have a windows ten charger, but it says the battery isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stupidhuman, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Can't get my windows 10 to charge

My computer used to charge fine, but now for the past year, it just doesn't want to charge, I have a windows ten charger, but it says the battery isn't recognized, is it the battery for the charger, or computer? I'm not even a teenager yet, so this is kind of confusing for me. I just need to know, how do I fix this?

:)

stupidhuman, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can't get my windows 10 to charge

Delta6326, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Can't get my windows 10 to charge

1. Can't get my windows 10 to charge - Similar Threads - Can't charge

2. I have a $14.99 charge from Microsoft every month but, can't seem to find out what it's for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a $14.99 charge from Microsoft every month but, can't seem to find out what it's for.: I receive a $14.99 charge every month from Microsoft REDMOND, WA yet can't seem to find out what it's for. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-1499-charge-from-microsoft-every-month/fd4858b3-3edd-410f-8f49-68f4ae55643c
  3. I have a $14.99 charge from Microsoft every month but, can't seem to find out what it's for.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a $14.99 charge from Microsoft every month but, can't seem to find out what it's for.: I receive a $14.99 charge every month from Microsoft REDMOND, WA yet can't seem to find out what it's for. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-1499-charge-from-microsoft-every-month/fd4858b3-3edd-410f-8f49-68f4ae55643c
  4. I can't charge my laptop after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't charge my laptop after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10: I can't charge my laptop after updating from Windows 10 to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-charge-my-laptop-after-updating-to-windows/53c39061-d52d-4c77-9398-cc765380b083
  5. I can't charge my laptop after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10

I can't charge my laptop after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10: I can't charge my laptop after updating from Windows 10 to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-charge-my-laptop-after-updating-to-windows/53c39061-d52d-4c77-9398-cc765380b083
  6. I made an update to Windows 11 and now my battery can't charge past 40%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made an update to Windows 11 and now my battery can't charge past 40%.: After the update, while on windows 11, battery can't go past 40%.If I restart to BIOS it charges to 100%If I dual boot to Ubuntu still charges to 100%But once I am back on Windows, can't get past 40%/41% maximum. It gets to that and then charging is just stopped.Attached are...
  7. I made an update to Windows 11 and now my battery can't charge past 40%.

I made an update to Windows 11 and now my battery can't charge past 40%.: After the update, while on windows 11, battery can't go past 40%.If I restart to BIOS it charges to 100%If I dual boot to Ubuntu still charges to 100%But once I am back on Windows, can't get past 40%/41% maximum. It gets to that and then charging is just stopped.Attached are...
  8. Update make my laptop can't turn on or even charge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update make my laptop can't turn on or even charge.: I don't know how. But I left my laptop while updating. After 3 hours I checked again, my laptop can't be turned on. My laptop is Asus vivobook. Help me, I'm really panicking. I have a task to complete. Aaaaaaaaaaaa...
  9. Update make my laptop can't turn on or even charge.

Update make my laptop can't turn on or even charge.: I don't know how. But I left my laptop while updating. After 3 hours I checked again, my laptop can't be turned on. My laptop is Asus vivobook. Help me, I'm really panicking. I have a task to complete. Aaaaaaaaaaaa...
  10. Update make my laptop can't turn on or even charge.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade