Windows 10: cant get old emails after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support cant get old emails after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used 8.1 windows for years all fine.i upgrade to 10 and all of a sudden 5000 emails vanish and my outlook account even though 10 shows my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnwatsonBG., Aug 6, 2019.

1. cant get old emails after upgrading to windows 10

I have used 8.1 windows for years all fine.i upgrade to 10 and all of a sudden 5000 emails vanish and my outlook account even though 10 shows my email address has sod all in it but my mobile phone is still taking emails.thank god but ***** windows 10 cant seem to find them I need this issue sorting asap mr gates as my work needs my emails and my contacts which you sadly forgot to include on your windows 10 upgrade.

:)

johnwatsonBG., Aug 6, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

cant get old emails after upgrading to windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

cant get old emails after upgrading to windows 10

1. cant get old emails after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant old emails

2. ive an old email that covers the screen and cant delete it or get rid off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive an old email that covers the screen and cant delete it or get rid off: ive an old email that covers the screen and cant delete it or get rid off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-an-old-email-that-covers-the-screen-and-cant/13005adc-946d-40f0-a2f1-0f983518f6f1
  3. ive an old email that covers the screen and cant delete it or get rid off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ive an old email that covers the screen and cant delete it or get rid off: ive an old email that covers the screen and cant delete it or get rid off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-an-old-email-that-covers-the-screen-and-cant/13005adc-946d-40f0-a2f1-0f983518f6f1
  4. How to get back old emails?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back old emails?: I had no access and activity to my Hotmail account in more than 5 years. I just got access to the account, but I could not find any thing in the email. Alle my data, emails, photos ect. has been lost. Is there any way to get back the contant of my email?...
  5. How to get back old emails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get back old emails?: I had no access and activity to my Hotmail account in more than 5 years. I just got access to the account, but I could not find any thing in the email. Alle my data, emails, photos ect. has been lost. Is there any way to get back the contant of my email?...
  6. can NOT delete old email from windows 10 accounts. and cant add the new email

in Windows 10 Customization
    can NOT delete old email from windows 10 accounts. and cant add the new email: i used to have an email address that i used to sign into windows... i since have gone to another one. i went to windows online and deleted the old one off as primary and its no where on there anymore. but , on my pc i still see it as my login email for windows and i have...
  7. cANT GET TO MY EMAILS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cANT GET TO MY EMAILS: Ii JUST HAVE BOUGHT NEW KEYBOARD AND I AM HAVING GREAT DIFFUICLITY IN SINNING UP TO ANYTHING ,THE NAME OF THE NEW KEYBOAR IS lANGTU I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL WAYS TO SING BUT I CAN'T GET THE AT TO WORK CAN YOU HELP[ ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM...
  8. email issues after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email issues after windows 10 upgrade: Outlook does not accept passwords, no email incoming or outgoing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/email-issues-after-windows-10-upgrade/4d86bcea-957b-416c-afbf-09b40ba2848a
  9. Cant search emails in Outlook 2013 (365) after windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Cant search emails in Outlook 2013 (365) after windows 10 upgrade: after upgrading to Windows 10, i'm not able to search inbox in outlook to find any existing emails. I use office 365, which I believe is outlook 2013?! It comes up with an error saying 'search results may be incomplete because items are being indexed'. clicking on it, it...
  10. Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10: Please help, four days now and cant send emails! 11678

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find old mails after upgrading outlook

2. windows 10 email problems cant find old e mails