Windows 10: Can’t get online after update

Discus and support Can’t get online after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After this last update, I can’t do anything with my desktop. It tells me I need to install Microsoft. That’s hard to do since my pc didn’t come with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sweetie51759, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Can’t get online after update

After this last update, I can’t do anything with my desktop. It tells me I need to install Microsoft. That’s hard to do since my pc didn’t come with disks. Is there a way to do this?

:)

Sweetie51759, Oct 17, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can’t get online after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 17, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t get online after update :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 17, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t get online after update

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Can’t get online after update

1. Can’t get online after update - Similar Threads - Can’t online update

2. Can’t get back into pc after bios update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get back into pc after bios update: I updated my bios about an hour ago and since it has rebooted, my pin says “Set up pin” when I click it nothing happens. When I access advanced start up options and select system restore it asks me for the password to the account without a pin. I have tried using the password...
  3. Can’t get back into pc after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get back into pc after bios update: I updated my bios about an hour ago and since it has rebooted, my pin says “Set up pin” when I click it nothing happens. When I access advanced start up options and select system restore it asks me for the password to the account without a pin. I have tried using the password...
  4. Can’t get back into pc after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t sign in after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign in after update: I just installed the latest Windows 11 update, and when I restarted to install I had to renew my pin. That’s pretty normal, but when I went to sign in it would just loop back to the sign in screen, no chance to sign in with password, as for some reason the option isn’t...
  6. Can’t sign in after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t sign in after update: I just installed the latest Windows 11 update, and when I restarted to install I had to renew my pin. That’s pretty normal, but when I went to sign in it would just loop back to the sign in screen, no chance to sign in with password, as for some reason the option isn’t...
  7. Can’t login if not online?!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t login if not online?!!!: This has happened multiple occasions now. Its quite frustrating. my Lenovo laptop will NOT allow me to sign in on the sign in page.... it only gives me three options to choose from NONE ot which help. on the page when i try to login to my profile its says microsoft...
  8. Getting blue screen and can’t update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting blue screen and can’t update: Alright guys I have given up. Currently on Windows 10 1809 and trying to update to 1909 and every time I try to update it fails. I have tried all SFC and Dism commands in cmd in safe mode and in normal mode, I have tried clean booting and using windows media creation tool. I...
  9. After the newest update, I can’t get into Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After the newest update, I can’t get into Windows: I updated the new update today and I’m stuck in the screen where you can select to continue to windows 10 or shut down the computer etc. I have tried to choose the option to fix the booting problems. I have also tried to uninstall the newest quality and feature update or...
  10. will not print after update for online

in Windows 10 Customization
    will not print after update for online: will not print after update online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-print-after-update-for-online/18bb8b95-6dea-49dd-ae77-d7d7c7784af2