Windows 10: Cant get online, no network hardware found, Drivers there not working, firewall wont turn on.

Discus and support Cant get online, no network hardware found, Drivers there not working, firewall wont turn on. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Hope everyone is well, in this crappy year we have all had aside from the introverts haha. Turned on comp Microsoft 10, gigaybyt killer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Florentyna, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Cant get online, no network hardware found, Drivers there not working, firewall wont turn on.

Hello

Hope everyone is well, in this crappy year we have all had aside from the introverts haha.

Turned on comp Microsoft 10, gigaybyt killer motherboard.

Wont connect to internet via ethernet has no wireless. Says no networking hardware found error code 1068. Said no network adapter.

Windows firewall wont turn on-error code 87

Tried to turn on several services that are not running such as network connections via device manager and system config utility

tried through command prompt, tried to get new drivers.

Fresh install, also tried different hard drive.

We have tried what feels like everything for hours please help.

Thanks in advance

:)

Florentyna, Dec 26, 2020

2. Cannot turn on network firewall for windows10 - SOLVED

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

You mean to say, the option is grayed out?

Is this started to happen recently?

What happens when you tried to turn on Firewall?

Usually, Windows Firewall shouldn't be in turn off state unless you have another firewall turned on. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your PC (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from worms or hackers.

To turn Windows Firewall on or off:

• Click Start,

• In Search, type firewall, and then select
      Windows Firewall.

• Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on left pane. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

• Select Turn on Windows Firewall checkbox's and click
      OK

• Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your administrator.
    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 26, 2020
  3. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

Cant get online, no network hardware found, Drivers there not working, firewall wont turn on.

Firewall

Hello,

It is recommended to turn on your Firewalls to prevent your computer from unauthorized access and being vulnerable. Based on your issue description, it looks like you wanted to turn off Windows Firewall. To turn off Windows Firewall, kindly follow the steps
    below:

• On Start, scroll down to Windows System > Control Panel > System
      and Security
      > Windows Firewall.
    • Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
    • Under the appropriate network setting, select Turn on Windows Firewall.
      • Note: If your PC is connected to a network, network policy settings might prevent you from completing these steps. For more info, contact your .administrator

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Cant get online, no network hardware found, Drivers there not working, firewall wont turn on.

1. Cant get online, no network hardware found, Drivers there not working, firewall wont turn on. - Similar Threads - Cant online network

2. Drivers for wifi network adapter wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for wifi network adapter wont work.: Hi, I have a problem with my cudy we3000s device which uses intel wi-fi 6e ax210 160mhz drivers.The drivers were installed procto from the manufacturer's website - they did not work.Have uninstalled and installed via Intel Driver & Support Assistant - still not working. Tried...
  3. Drivers for wifi network adapter wont work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for wifi network adapter wont work.: Hi, I have a problem with my cudy we3000s device which uses intel wi-fi 6e ax210 160mhz drivers.The drivers were installed procto from the manufacturer's website - they did not work.Have uninstalled and installed via Intel Driver & Support Assistant - still not working. Tried...
  4. Drivers for wifi network adapter wont work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cant get online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get online: i have win 7 pro.once iget on line and try to open another window it wont let me get on line.my wifi network say exallent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-online/8cb13389-a445-4f3f-af83-afb73bba6db3
  6. cant get online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get online: i have win 7 pro.once iget on line and try to open another window it wont let me get on line.my wifi network say exallent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-online/8cb13389-a445-4f3f-af83-afb73bba6db3
  7. Windows firewall service wont turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall service wont turn on: So before I knew that stopping the firewall service is an "unsupported configuration" which btw shouldn't be I found a way to stop it. But as of the last windows update, it is impossible to change anything about the firewall service - all the buttons are grayed out. Now I am...
  8. Firewall cant be turned on (error 0x800706d9)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall cant be turned on (error 0x800706d9): hello I have this problem, when I try to change settings on firewall in controll panel, I cant change anything. After I press the button (in the red circle, see the picture) this window pops up. Thanks for any help [ATTACH]...
  9. Firewall cant be turned on, error 0x8007066d9

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall cant be turned on, error 0x8007066d9: hello I have this problem, when I try to change settings on firewall in controll panel, I cant change anything. After I press the button (in the red circle, see the picture) this window pops up. Thanks for any help [img] 135235
  10. Cant turn on firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant turn on firewall: Hey I am sitting here with this problem where i cant turn on the firewall. Every time i try to press "use recommended settings" it says "some of the settings werent correct and can not be changed by windows defender firewall. Error code 0x8007045b" I have been in the...