Windows 10: Cant Get or Make a Pin

Discus and support Cant Get or Make a Pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hi, the computer that i had my account on, is broken and i don't know how to set up a pin on a different computer, when i try to sign into another... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TrentLongstaff, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Cant Get or Make a Pin

hi, the computer that i had my account on, is broken and i don't know how to set up a pin on a different computer, when i try to sign into another computer is asks me for my pin, i haven't set up a pin on my other computer that is broken. this is for my Microsoft account by the way

:)

TrentLongstaff, Apr 1, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 1, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 1, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Cant Get or Make a Pin

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Cant Get or Make a Pin

1. Cant Get or Make a Pin - Similar Threads - Cant Pin

2. The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it: The 4 digit PIN that I use to unlock and login to my computer just stopped working all of the sudden. I’ve tried to click the link to send me an email to verify it, but it wont send me an email. It is making me use the phone number added to the account and the # is no longer...
  3. The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it: The 4 digit PIN that I use to unlock and login to my computer just stopped working all of the sudden. I’ve tried to click the link to send me an email to verify it, but it wont send me an email. It is making me use the phone number added to the account and the # is no longer...
  4. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...
  5. Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail

Cant log in laptop using pin, cant use gmail: I cant log in my laptop using my pin, its not allowing me to type the letter, and i cant access my gmail bcs it has been deleted but i can access it through microsoft email but im not recieving the recovery code email. Please help...
  6. Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.: I cant pin a folder to favorites like the previous office version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-or-favorite-a-folder-as-the-pin-to-start/5bd4c187-0461-4bf0-b5aa-f8cc72a6aa84
  7. Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.

Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.: I cant pin a folder to favorites like the previous office version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-or-favorite-a-folder-as-the-pin-to-start/5bd4c187-0461-4bf0-b5aa-f8cc72a6aa84
  8. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...
  9. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...
  10. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade