Windows 10: can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11

Discus and support can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; That computer was having some issues and I saw on a webpage that it said to try going into basic mode and when I did that, it said I needed to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elliott CC, May 26, 2024.

1. can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11

That computer was having some issues and I saw on a webpage that it said to try going into basic mode and when I did that, it said I needed to create a pin but when I click to create a pin, it said I need an app for that in the Microsoft App Store and when I click yes, so I could go to the Microsoft App Store. It would just keep me in basic mode and would not send me anywhere. Someone help please

:)

Elliott CC, May 26, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2024
  4. HHFY Win User

can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11

In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will cause a system crash.

Problem description: As the title suggests.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Windows 11 power-saving mode.
    2. Click the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen.
    Expected result: The login screen should appear and after logging in, the browser should automatically open to view content.

Actual result: The system crashes.

Device information:

• Windows 11 version: 22H2 (22621.1413)
    • Device: Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 Pro 2021
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
    Other information:

• When plugged in, the system automatically turns off power-saving mode and cannot be turned on manually. The function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn off power-saving mode and the function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn on power-saving mode and the system crashes.

Thema:

can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11

1. can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11 - Similar Threads - can’t basic mode

2. Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop: Bought a brand new laptop and it won’t let me get out of S Mode. It keeps saying Try Again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode-windows-11-brand-new-laptop/1afc7d2a-7eaf-4636-9e1a-dd4a5ffd6a26
  3. can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t get out of basic mode windows 10-11: That computer was having some issues and I saw on a webpage that it said to try going into basic mode and when I did that, it said I needed to create a pin but when I click to create a pin, it said I need an app for that in the Microsoft App Store and when I click yes, so I...
  4. Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop: When I try going through the Microsoft store method to get out of s mode it’s says “try again” and says “something happened and we couldn’t start the upgrade”...
  5. Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop

Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop: When I try going through the Microsoft store method to get out of s mode it’s says “try again” and says “something happened and we couldn’t start the upgrade”...
  6. Can’t get out of s mode in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of s mode in windows 11?: When I try going through the Microsoft store method to get out of s mode it’s says “try again” and says “something happened and we couldn’t start the upgrade”Thanks...
  7. Can’t get out of s mode in windows 11?

Can’t get out of s mode in windows 11?: When I try going through the Microsoft store method to get out of s mode it’s says “try again” and says “something happened and we couldn’t start the upgrade”Thanks...
  8. In safe mode and can’t get out!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In safe mode and can’t get out!: HelloAfter my PC carried out updates, I had a problem with it so entered safe mode. Now I’m stuck in it. If I hold shift and restart, every option I am given requires password which I have forgotten as I have always used a PIN. I am in safe mode without networking. Can anyone...
  9. Can’t get out of safe mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t get out of safe mode.: How do I get out of safe mode on pc windows. No download link found in Microsoft store. For the switch out of safe mode download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-safe-mode/062845a7-2fea-49ca-92d1-bc6e79fa5e87
  10. Can’t get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t get out of s mode: I got a new hp laptop yesterday and was able to switch it out of s mode and everything was working fine, but today in the morning it had an update and it was back into s mode for some reason. Now whenever I try to switch it out of s mode, it tells me to try again later. I’ve...