Windows 10: Can’t get out of BIOS

Discus and support Can’t get out of BIOS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Barrenjer, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Barrenjer Win User

Can’t get out of BIOS

Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5.

:)

Barrenjer, Jan 1, 2022

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 1, 2022
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jan 1, 2022
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Can’t get out of BIOS

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

Can’t get out of BIOS

1. Can’t get out of BIOS - Similar Threads - Can’t BIOS

2. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  3. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  4. Can’t use keyboard and mouse on windows, can use keyboard on bios but does nothing, can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t use keyboard and mouse on windows, can use keyboard on bios but does nothing, can’t...: I had reset Windows 10. I was installing programs like Discord, Chrome, etc. when I got a blue screen with a percentage. When the percentage reached 100% it restarted and since then neither the keyboard nor the mouse has workedI have managed to enter the bios, here the...
  5. Can’t use keyboard and mouse on windows, can use keyboard on bios but does nothing, can’t...

Can’t use keyboard and mouse on windows, can use keyboard on bios but does nothing, can’t...: I had reset Windows 10. I was installing programs like Discord, Chrome, etc. when I got a blue screen with a percentage. When the percentage reached 100% it restarted and since then neither the keyboard nor the mouse has workedI have managed to enter the bios, here the...
  6. Can’t use keyboard and mouse on windows, can use keyboard on bios but does nothing, can’t...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  8. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  9. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  10. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...