Windows 10: Can't get out of S Mode

Discus and support Can't get out of S Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My laptop came with Windows 10 Home in S Mode, but I need to get out of S Mode. I follow the instructions and go to Activation, and click "Go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alejandrojsn, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Can't get out of S Mode

My laptop came with Windows 10 Home in S Mode, but I need to get out of S Mode. I follow the instructions and go to Activation, and click "Go to Store", however, it shows me "There was an error on our end" with error code 0x80131500.

I have installed all the available updates and have followed every fix I could find on google, to no avail.

:)

alejandrojsn, Jul 20, 2020
  2. boweasel Win User

Can't Get Out of S mode

Yeah, same script I tried to follow, but I never get the screen under Step #3.

boweasel, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Can't get out of S Mode

Getting out of S Mode

My computer's Microsoft Home is asking me to download an app that allows me to get out of S Mode. I need to set up a dj user software but it is not verified by Microsoft Home. I tried to download the app that will let me get out of S Mode but nothing happened
    or downloaded after giving the laptop time to process it. Why can't I get out of S Mode? Is there another way to turn off S Mode?

Hieronimous, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't get out of S Mode

1. Can't get out of S Mode - Similar Threads - Can't Mode

2. Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver: Hi,We have a situation in which the user entered the wrong PIN code too many times.Therefor, bitlocker logged "device lock recovery event initiated for volume C:".Then the user rebooted the laptop and it showed a Dell logo with "Preparing bitlocker recovery...".I expected...
  3. Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver: Hi,We have a situation in which the user entered the wrong PIN code too many times.Therefor, bitlocker logged "device lock recovery event initiated for volume C:".Then the user rebooted the laptop and it showed a Dell logo with "Preparing bitlocker recovery...".I expected...
  4. Bitlocker can't start recovery mode due to missing intel RST driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  6. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  7. Can't log into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Safe Mode: I'm able to restart my computer into Safe Mode, and then it gets to the Sign-in screen. The text cursor blinks to put in my password, but then stops blinking after a few seconds and I'm not able to type anything. My mouse cursor doesn't show up and nothing works. It's almost...
  8. Can't log into Safe Mode

Can't log into Safe Mode: I'm able to restart my computer into Safe Mode, and then it gets to the Sign-in screen. The text cursor blinks to put in my password, but then stops blinking after a few seconds and I'm not able to type anything. My mouse cursor doesn't show up and nothing works. It's almost...
  9. I can't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't switch out of S mode: I do all process to switch s mode and don't work. Appears a message that the can right now.* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/ff06c2cc-0267-407a-8b3c-4566b8488276
  10. I can't switch out of S mode

I can't switch out of S mode: I do all process to switch s mode and don't work. Appears a message that the can right now.* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/ff06c2cc-0267-407a-8b3c-4566b8488276