Windows 10: Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen

Discus and support Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So a bit of backstory before i start: i was on my computer and got this notification from a company called PCacceleratePRO. Now i wanted to delete this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JackMH, Jan 31, 2021.

1. JackMH Win User

Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen

So a bit of backstory before i start: i was on my computer and got this notification from a company called PCacceleratePRO. Now i wanted to delete this program so i went on control panel and uninstalled it. It asked me to go in safe mode so i agreed. So now i am stuck in the safe mode login screen. I have tried putting my password in, shift clicking restart and restarting then going into safe mode with networking. Basically nothing works. I dont know what to do and google isnt helping either.
    any help?

:)

JackMH, Jan 31, 2021

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen

1. Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen - Similar Threads - Cant safe mode

2. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  3. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  4. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can not log in, tried safe mode, cant get in, cant wipe out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can not log in, tried safe mode, cant get in, cant wipe out.: first, i wiped out my pc, and reinstalled windows 10 for my parents, they decided not to use the pc, so it came back to me. they can not remember the log in password, and i also can not remember the password. i do not have my ms account linked. tried shift + restart to...
  6. Cant get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get out of safe mode: I tried to boot my lappy in safe mode, it asked for password, i gave correct password but it still says wrong, i changed my password went into safe mode with networking but still cant connect to internet someone please help me....
  7. Cant log in to profile & need to exit from safe mode

Cant log in to profile & need to exit from safe mode: I am using dell 5378 laptop. few days ago , after a windows update installation , I could not log in to my profile and windows only allowed me to use a temporary profile . As a solution I decided to use windows safe mode which had been published as a solution for this...
  8. Cant get to safe mode

Cant get to safe mode: I dont know what in the world is wrong with Windows 10 everyone keeps having problems ever since Windows 10 update. I tried to update and now that it failed, when I turn my pc on it automatically shuts off the moment Windows opens and then turns back on. It keeps repeating...
  9. How to get out of safe mode boot without logging in?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get out of safe mode boot without logging in?: Ok, need help with a self induced catastrophe. I went into msconfig, to set Safemode booting so I could run Malware scans. One small problem, I can't remember my original Admin password. Haven't used it since day 1. I always used the 4 digit pin,. I don't want to crack or...
  10. Cannot get out of Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get out of Safe Mode: I was having difficulty with flashing and went into safe mode to try to figure out which program was causing it but now whenever I reboot I am still in Safe Mode. 18939