Windows 10: Can't get out of secure mode

Discus and support Can't get out of secure mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I was having a problem and I had to enter secure mode to solve. I just needed to run some scripts on the terminal, the problem is, my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Lasagnaa_, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Can't get out of secure mode

So, I was having a problem and I had to enter secure mode to solve. I just needed to run some scripts on the terminal, the problem is, my password won't work. I'm stuck at secure mode and I can't even get past the login screen. I'm stuck. Is there a way I can fix this? I could get to problem solutions using shift and clicking on restart, but just this. Is there a way for me to exit secure mode and change my password or even change it inside secure mode? I can't get to my desktop so I'm kinda stuck on advanced option, please help

submitted by /u/_Lasagnaa_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Lasagnaa_, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Can't get out of secure mode

1. Can't get out of secure mode - Similar Threads - Can't secure mode

2. can't get out of s mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get out of s mode.: Can not exit s mode for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode/4b1a9a0f-8d55-4105-9ece-224b64b043c2
  3. can't get out of s mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get out of s mode.: Can not exit s mode for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode/4b1a9a0f-8d55-4105-9ece-224b64b043c2
  4. Can't get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get out of S mode: I can't seem to get out of windows s mode. I have done it in the start and it was working fine but then I had to restart my laptop for windows updates and it told to do it again and now I'm stuck at 'Working on it' when I click on 'get it' on Microsoft Store...
  5. Can't get out of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get out of airplane mode: Just spend almost 5 Hours trying to get out of airplane mode and switching on the WiFi. I tried everything I could find on the Internet, tinkering with the device manager and drivers, until I eventually reinstalled Windows (with the option to keep all the data, but delete...
  6. Can't Get Out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Get Out of S Mode: Got a new laptop for Christmas, and just started it up yesterday. I went to install Chrome obviously and the window popped up for me to switch out of S mode. I did so without issue and shut the laptop when I was done for the night. Today I opened it back up and S*** Mode...
  7. Can't Get Out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Get Out of S mode: Have a buddy whose charging port became unusable, so he bought a new laptop and gave it to me along with the old unit. He wanted me to get stuff off his old HDD, pictures, docs, music, etc. But he also wanted to get his favorites off Chrome and put them on the new laptop....
  8. Can't Get Out of S mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Get Out of S mode: Have a buddy whose charging port became unusable, so he bought a new laptop and gave it to me along with the old unit. He wanted me to get stuff off his old HDD, pictures, docs, music, etc. But he also wanted to get his favorites off Chrome and put them on the new laptop....
  9. Can't get out of safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get out of safe mode.: My mouse cursor was stuttering across the screen and I couldn't fix it, I had to do a full clean reboot of my computer. When I tried to log in, it came up with "Other User". I went into safe mode to add a profile and then I accidentally went into the advanced options and...
  10. can't get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't get out of safe mode: Hello, I was having trouble with a usb drive and found a tutorial that suggested I go into safe mode to fix it. Due to there not being an F8 boot command screen any more I had to go into msconfig to change how the computer starts up.. which is now set to safe mode. So i'm...