Windows 10: Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There was a similar question, but that thread is locked. The name of the game is in the subject, SSI doesn't exist anymore, therefore no way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KingRay45, Aug 4, 2019.

1. KingRay45 Win User

Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10

There was a similar question, but that thread is locked. The name of the game is in the subject, SSI doesn't exist anymore, therefore no way to contact developers to see if there's a way to get this thing to run. I got it installed, it starts to run (screen turns to black), then I get kicked back out to the desktop. I couldn't create an ISO file, mount it on Windows 10 and see the executables as executables from the virtual drive letter, so I put all the game files in a OneDrive folder from my Windows 7 Ultimate machine. It runs fine on that O.S. with the CD. The game was created in 1999, and I just wanted to play it on my new laptop. This laptop has no CD-ROM drive, so I have to be creative. I swear Windows 10 is awful, because it takes even more control over someone's machine and doesn't let you get around anything ... including that blasted new version of Internet Explorer. But, that's another issue.

Again, the game is Panzer General 3D

:)

KingRay45, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10

1. Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Panzer General

2. "This PC can't run Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "This PC can't run Windows 10": I was just notified that Windows cannot be updated on my new laptop that I have had less than a year. HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-ch0xx - Intel Core 17 8th Gen - Nvidia Geforce - Bang & Olufsen 16.0GB RAM - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor - pen and touch...
  3. Can't run Windows 10 on a PC

Can't run Windows 10 on a PC: Hi, I am trying to upgrade the OS on a touchscreen Panel PC (that mounts on the fascia of a control panel). It is a standard Windows PC that runs Windows 7 fine. I have a Kingston SSD that has Windows 10 pre-installed and licenced. I used a different touchscreen in my...
  4. Can't get to windows startup or run box

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get to windows startup or run box: C:\Users\Des2b\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Startup THERE IS NO Startup Can't get to startup Can't get the windows run box Google search states go to Settings > Apps > Startup. THERE IS NO Startup Can I not go to a detailed view in settings like windows 7...
  5. Can't open Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Paint 3D: I can't open Paint 3D on my lap although i try to re-install it and the result this app still not working. Just display about 3 or 5 seconds and it close itself. Anyone else know how to fix this issues? Show me, pls... Thanks alot!!...
  6. Is it possible to get Windows Flip 3D in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to get Windows Flip 3D in windows 10?: I always liked that feature so I'm a bit sad to see it go. Can u re-enable it? 12257
  7. Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app"

Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app": Okay, so, I checked the list of hardware requirements and my computer will run Windows 10 just fine. I have Windows 7 Home Premium and according to my Windows Updater I am all up to date. I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions provided by Microsoft including running...
  8. This PC can't run Windows 10

This PC can't run Windows 10: I am having a problem trying to upgrade to Windows 10. I got a message that came back saying the hard disk controller isn't supported. I'm not sure if this will be a permanent situation or if I can change something to enable the upgrade. I'm not really sure where the...
  9. General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported

in Windows 10 News
    General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported: Microsoft won't support general-purpose Surface devices running the Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of Windows 10. [img] Credit: Microsoft Microsoft posted this information on its Technet site on October 21. When I asked whether this was a new policy, a company...
  10. General Windows 10 Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    General Windows 10 Questions: Since new to Windows 10 I have some general questions. I backed up the "User" accounts folder (mine & my wife's) on an external hard drive before I upgraded from 64 bit Windows 7 to 10. 1. Don't quite understand why there is both a "This PC" & Local Disk C. Both seem to...