Windows 10: Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There was a similar question, but that thread is locked. The name of the game is in the subject, SSI doesn't exist anymore, therefore no way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KingRay45, Aug 4, 2019.

1. KingRay45 Win User

Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10

There was a similar question, but that thread is locked. The name of the game is in the subject, SSI doesn't exist anymore, therefore no way to contact developers to see if there's a way to get this thing to run. I got it installed, it starts to run (screen turns to black), then I get kicked back out to the desktop. I couldn't create an ISO file, mount it on Windows 10 and see the executables as executables from the virtual drive letter, so I put all the game files in a OneDrive folder from my Windows 7 Ultimate machine. It runs fine on that O.S. with the CD. The game was created in 1999, and I just wanted to play it on my new laptop. This laptop has no CD-ROM drive, so I have to be creative. I swear Windows 10 is awful, because it takes even more control over someone's machine and doesn't let you get around anything ... including that blasted new version of Internet Explorer. But, that's another issue.

Again, the game is Panzer General 3D

:)

KingRay45, Aug 4, 2019
  2. KingRay45 Win User

There was a similar question, but that thread is locked. The name of the game is in the subject, SSI doesn't exist anymore, therefore no way to contact developers to see if there's a way to get this thing to run. I got it installed, it starts to run (screen
    turns to black), then I get kicked back out to the desktop. I couldn't create an ISO file, mount it on Windows 10 and see the executables as executables from the virtual drive letter, so I put all the game files in a OneDrive folder from my Windows 7 Ultimate
    machine. It runs fine on that O.S. with the CD. The game was created in 1999, and I just wanted to play it on my new laptop. This laptop has no CD-ROM drive, so I have to be creative. I swear Windows 10 is awful, because it takes even more control over
    someone's machine and doesn't let you get around anything ... including that blasted new version of Internet Explorer. But, that's another issue.

Again, the game is Panzer General 3D

KingRay45, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Get Panzer General 3D to Run on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Panzer General

2. Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games: For several months I have been having BSOD's These haven' appeared for a while and crashes where both monitors go almost black. Any white text or bright colours seem to stay on screen, and it seems that audio starts to repeat A prolongued buzz until my pc restarts.I have...
  3. Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games: For several months I have been having BSOD's These haven' appeared for a while and crashes where both monitors go almost black. Any white text or bright colours seem to stay on screen, and it seems that audio starts to repeat A prolongued buzz until my pc restarts.I have...
  4. Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.: I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists....
  6. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.: I'm having an issue with Windows Paint 3D. When I choose it from the Start Menu a white Window with the Paint logo comes up for a few seconds, then closes. I tried Restarting my laptop, turning it off and on, but the problem persists....
  7. Windows 10 Paint 3d will not run.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. 3D Function makes CYPE 3D stop running

3D Function makes CYPE 3D stop running: I've already used some versions of this program before, but since Febuary of this year, I've been having some issues, some of the basic fuctions of this structural analysis program, 3D viewing, suddenly makes the program crash. Please Help! Faulting application name:...
  9. Panzer General 3D Assault - problem with Direct X?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Panzer General 3D Assault - problem with Direct X?: There is an old game Panzer General 3D Assault (using DirectX 7) that is still on sale today. This game runs on Windows 10 except for one problem: - there is a black rectangle on top left corner, - a black square behind the cursor. Other than partially blocking the...
  10. Is it possible to get Windows Flip 3D in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to get Windows Flip 3D in windows 10?: I always liked that feature so I'm a bit sad to see it go. Can u re-enable it? 12257

Users found this page by searching for:

1. panzer general 2 windows 10 doesnt run

2. why cant i play panzer general 3 d on windows 10

3. how to get panzer general 3 to run on windows