Windows 10: cant get pass login

Discus and support cant get pass login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was stupid and resetted my full window 10 ... deleted all data and all and never made a back up copy.. now can not get passed the login screen cuz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KingEnzo., May 12, 2019.

1. KingEnzo. Win User

cant get pass login

I was stupid and resetted my full window 10 ... deleted all data and all and never made a back up copy.. now can not get passed the login screen cuz it says other user login... I tried installing from a usb but here is the catch... I can not get Into Bios... So I am unable to Get pass the login screen... please help.. I also tried the command but the computer seems to not respond when it is clicked.

:)

KingEnzo., May 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 12, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2019
  4. matllamas Win User

cant get pass login

login pass word

I just installed windows 10. Now when I login to MY computer it has my email and requires my email pass word. I don't want this! I don't want my pass word link to my email. I want my pass word link to MY computer only. Not to my email or the internet!

matllamas, May 12, 2019
Thema:

cant get pass login

1. cant get pass login - Similar Threads - cant pass login

2. Cant login not There

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  3. Cant login not There

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  4. Cant login not There

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot get pass this

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot get pass this: Hello world, I need your help on something. Everytime I try to download a file or to upload a file to a video files conversion website, I can't pass of this part. It happens every single time until gives me the option of close Chrome. But the main thing is that this not...
  6. cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant login: i try to login to my other account but it says i already have a account named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i have no idea what that is but they changed my emaiul, password and phone number for my account. when i try to login it says my account doesnt exist....
  7. Can't pass the login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't pass the login screen: My HP Laptop is 5 months old and i'm running into problems daily It often ran into Kernel Security Check Failure which cause it to restart, but then I can use it perfectly Now it happened again, but I can't pass the login screen and access to the desktop. Whenever I try,...
  8. Cant login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant login: So I opened my computer today and can't get past the login screen. Under my name it says sign in and everytime I do that it makes me login to my Microsoft account and change the password. I change the password and it doesn't sign me in, I'm just back to where I started. An...
  9. Cant get past login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant get past login screen: Computer has been working on win 10 for several months. Lately had problems with login screen. We have never used a password before. Now I cant do anything because it demands a password which I do not know. Incidentally I now see two users with same name. One user...
  10. Can't get passed at user login page!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get passed at user login page!: [img] Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this page. *Confused 26203