Windows 10: Can't get password

Discus and support Can't get password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A friend gave me a laptop before he left our community. He did bypass the password, so I can get into the computer. However, I can't change it to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ToniMock, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ToniMock Win User

Can't get password

A friend gave me a laptop before he left our community.

He did bypass the password, so I can get into the computer.

However, I can't change it to my information because I don't have his password.

Is there anyway to get around this?

Thanks!

Toni

:)

ToniMock, Jul 9, 2020
  2. alilpup13 Win User

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Arghie Win User
    Can't get Homegroup Password

Hopefully I can pick your brain. I followed these directions and get none of the option listed. I can only join the homegroup that it says I created (and can't find the password for).

Arghie, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Filos Win User

Can't get password

Can't get Homegroup Password

I have exactly the same problem. Impossible to find a solution! *Sad

Filos, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Can't get password

1. Can't get password - Similar Threads - Can't password

2. I can't log my account. In my lap screen no any password box. All my details also in this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log my account. In my lap screen no any password box. All my details also in this...: I can't log my account. In my lap screen no any password box. All my details also in this account I want to sign into this account.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. I can't log my account. In my lap screen no any password box. All my details also in this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log my account. In my lap screen no any password box. All my details also in this...: I can't log my account. In my lap screen no any password box. All my details also in this account I want to sign into this account.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password: Hi,Trying to logon to XBox app, and it says to logon to MicroSoft store, when I try to logon to either, after typing password, it goes back to asking for email, and password again and again. If I type wrong password it'll tell me it's wrong, and I can logon here to...
  5. Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password: Hi,Trying to logon to XBox app, and it says to logon to MicroSoft store, when I try to logon to either, after typing password, it goes back to asking for email, and password again and again. If I type wrong password it'll tell me it's wrong, and I can logon here to...
  6. Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password

7. Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!

Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!: so where the issue lies I was trying to reset my password to be able to change my pin after as what the message boxes instructed note: I only did this because there was no option to change the pin in the beginning just the option forgot pin and forgot the other one upon...
  8. Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login using my fingerprint, PIN and can't Remember my Password. PLEASE HELP ME!: so where the issue lies I was trying to reset my password to be able to change my pin after as what the message boxes instructed note: I only did this because there was no option to change the pin in the beginning just the option forgot pin and forgot the other one upon...
  9. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/da7f9ded-72fc-4184-99fa-ee3b0cb09f8c
  10. I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...

I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as...: I can't repair my pc because I forgot my domain password that's why I can't login as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-repair-my-pc-because-i-forgot-my-domain/da7f9ded-72fc-4184-99fa-ee3b0cb09f8c