Windows 10: Can't get past ASUS loading screen

Discus and support Can't get past ASUS loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elena Jung, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it absolutely refuses to bring this up. The preparing automatic repair screen used to come up, followed by a blank page, but now it doesn't even do that. I use this laptop for school and it's getting increasingly frustrating. The laptop is an ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 Series

:)

Elena Jung, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

I have an ASUS AIO P1801-T. does not work.

Hi,

Your ASUS AIO P1801-T may have encountered system conflicts that may have caused this issue. For us to help you correct this issue, we'd like to know more information for us to research further. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your ASUS device to Windows 10 or is it already Windows 10?
    • What build an version of Windows 10 do you have on the ASUS?
    • Were there any recent changes to the device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 18, 2018
  4. JATownes Win User

Can't get past ASUS loading screen

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Can't get past ASUS loading screen

1. Can't get past ASUS loading screen - Similar Threads - Can't past ASUS

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  4. Can't get past W11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past W11 login screen: https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online...
  5. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  6. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  7. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen: Hi I have tried running the Media Creation tool on a USB, but it never brings up the repair features, it runs for about 10 seconds and then reverts to the harddrive to load, but after 15-30 minutes it gives a blue screen stopcode error: unmountable boot volume. I've tried...
  9. Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  10. On boot gets past windows loading then black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On boot gets past windows loading then black screen: Hello I have got a Dell Latitude E6420 that after it gets past the Windows 10 loading screen after being turned on the screen goes black (backlight is on though). If you plug in an external screen you can see the desktop with no issues. I have tried updating the graphic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus computer cant get past asus screen

2. iracing cant get pass loading screen

3. cant login to windows after tuf gaming loading screen

4. cant get past the asus screen