Windows 10: Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen

Discus and support Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm at my wits' end on my laptop. I have a feeling my kids' were playing ROBLOX and may have accidentally downloaded a virus. It's pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brutha analog, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen

Hi all,
    I'm at my wits' end on my laptop. I have a feeling my kids' were playing ROBLOX and may have accidentally downloaded a virus. It's pretty fatal.
    I basically only get an error with a QR code. The error is, "0x000021a, your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collection some error info."
    I scanned the QR code and it takes me to MS site, but it's not helping.
    I CAN get into BIOS, but nothing else. I tried to use the USB tool that I dowloaded from MS, but it won't even go past that.

Any ideas? Can I reformat the HD? Will that take care of any virus? Or is this the MBR virus that is REALLY BAD.

Thanks all,

:)

brutha analog, Sep 6, 2019

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2019
  4. JATownes Win User

Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen

1. Can't get past LENOVO spalsh screen - Similar Threads - Can't past LENOVO

2. Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10: Hi, I've got Windows 10 installed on my laptop and everything was fine until this morning when I opened it. I closed it last night so it might have gone into sleep mode, but I definitely did not turn it off. This morning I opened it up and tried to log in. I enter my pin...
  3. PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!: Hi! Where can I go in Microsoft to find out what my password is to open my other Windows 10 desktop computer? Previously, it would sign in without a password. Now it asks for one and I cannot recall it. I've tried every pw I've ever used. I have important files and data are...
  4. Can't Get Past "Automatic Repair"

Can't Get Past "Automatic Repair": Last week I downloaded some HP Updates that were available (something to do with graphics, possibly one to do with audio. Not sure.) Then I got a series of blue screens. First said "Stop Code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE". Then, "Stop Code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED...
  5. Can't get past the 'Blue screen of death' after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past the 'Blue screen of death' after update.: I'll get straight into it: after a recent windows update with spotty wifi, I haven't been able to get into my acer laptop. Whenever I load it up it gives me the "windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, we are just collecting error information :( ", then restarts to...
  6. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

Can't get past ASUS loading screen: I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it...
  7. Can't get past Windows rollback

Can't get past Windows rollback: Hey. I know this question has been asked a million times on this website but I haven't been able to find a similar case to my dilemma. So my Windows doesn't load past the 'choose keyboard layout' options and stuff. I've entered lots of different stuff in CP that I've seen...
  8. Cant get past login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant get past login screen: Computer has been working on win 10 for several months. Lately had problems with login screen. We have never used a password before. Now I cant do anything because it demands a password which I do not know. Incidentally I now see two users with same name. One user...
  9. Can't get past Change User Account Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't get past Change User Account Screen: I power up and the log in screen shows, "Change user Name", under that the User Name box and Password box. Then shows the name I have my laptop, "DANNYLAP". Under this is How to log in using a different account... (not sure if my wording is correct. If you click on it I get...
  10. Can't get past the "working on it" window

Can't get past the "working on it" window: Can't get past the "working on it" window on the prep stage. It just keeps running. For hours. What now? *Mad 16457