Windows 10: Can't get past Login

Discus and support Can't get past Login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RobertBrownNG, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Can't get past Login

When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help?

:)

RobertBrownNG, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 31, 2020
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Can't get past Login

Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Can't get past Login

1. Can't get past Login - Similar Threads - Can't past Login

2. Can’t get past login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  3. Can’t get past login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  4. Can't get past startup admin. Login, .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past startup admin. Login, .: It says logging on, loading personal settings, then logging off, Then resets, iand login window pops up again. It's an old Dell demensionc521 someone gave me.but it was loading up a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated thank you....
  5. Can't get past startup admin. Login, .

Can't get past startup admin. Login, .: It says logging on, loading personal settings, then logging off, Then resets, iand login window pops up again. It's an old Dell demensionc521 someone gave me.but it was loading up a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated thank you....
  6. Can't get past W11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past W11 login screen: https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online...
  7. Can't get past W11 login screen

Can't get past W11 login screen: https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online...
  8. problem getting past login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem getting past login: problem getting past login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-getting-past-login/846791a4-cd73-4eb6-ba73-d40cf444b500
  9. Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10: Hi, I've got Windows 10 installed on my laptop and everything was fine until this morning when I opened it. I closed it last night so it might have gone into sleep mode, but I definitely did not turn it off. This morning I opened it up and tried to log in. I enter my pin...
  10. Cant get past login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant get past login screen: Computer has been working on win 10 for several months. Lately had problems with login screen. We have never used a password before. Now I cant do anything because it demands a password which I do not know. Incidentally I now see two users with same name. One user...