Windows 10: Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen

Discus and support Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I get a poorly formatted splash screen asking me I believe - I can't see it all to upgrade to Win11.Trouble is, I can't do anything - not upgrade, not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MuzzaB91, Apr 16, 2022.

1. MuzzaB91 Win User

Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen

I get a poorly formatted splash screen asking me I believe - I can't see it all to upgrade to Win11.Trouble is, I can't do anything - not upgrade, not dismiss the splash screen, nothing. There re no clear buttons saying "Upgrade" or "Dismiss". The "Esc" key doesn't escape, and doing Ctrl-Alt-Delete allows me to select "Task Manager" where I thought I'd be able to shut down this stupid screen but it just goes back to the splash screen.There are 2 tiny buttons on the far sides of the screen, one saying ""Ease of access" which does give some accessibility options, but doesn't help my situatio

:)

MuzzaB91, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 16, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Lock Screen date format

We appreciate the information that you've given. This issue may have occurred due to the selected Format under Region. There are locations that happen to follow a certain date and time format. To correct the format, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows icon + X and select Control Panel.
    • On the Control Panel window, select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Region, select Change date, time, or number formats.
    • On the Region window, under Formats tab, select
      English (United States) on the drop-down menu on Format.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Check your lock screen. (Attached is a reference photo)

• Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen [​IMG]

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 16, 2022
  4. ALKHALL Win User

OneDrive Nag Message at Start-Up

I get the nag screen on startup, but there is no process in taskmanager/startup.

Any other suggestions? I only want to disable the nag screen, not uninstall OneDrive.

ALKHALL, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen - Similar Threads - Can't past poorly

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen: I rebooted my computer today because it was lagging. On start-up, when I would normally press a key and enter my PIN, it just flashes the time again, so I'm stuck not being able to log on. CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to get me past it. The three-time power cycle trick hasn't...
  4. Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't get past time and date screen: I rebooted my computer today because it was lagging. On start-up, when I would normally press a key and enter my PIN, it just flashes the time again, so I'm stuck not being able to log on. CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to get me past it. The three-time power cycle trick hasn't...
  5. Can't get past lock screen

Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  6. Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Nag screen for Windows 11: Windows 10 Release preview. I am well aware that my 1st generation Threadripper does not meet Windows 11 requirements. So I am running Windows 10 on this machine. Does anyone know how to get rid of Microsofts Nag screen when looking at Windows Updates?...
  7. Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

Windows Nag screen for Windows 11: Windows 10 Release preview. I am well aware that my 1st generation Threadripper does not meet Windows 11 requirements. So I am running Windows 10 on this machine. Does anyone know how to get rid of Microsofts Nag screen when looking at Windows Updates?...
  8. Windows Nag screen for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen: I get a poorly formatted splash screen asking me I believe - I can't see it all to upgrade to Win11.Trouble is, I can't do anything - not upgrade, not dismiss the splash screen, nothing. There re no clear buttons saying "Upgrade" or "Dismiss". The "Esc" key doesn't escape,...
  10. Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen

Can't get past poorly formatted Windows 11 nag screen: I get a poorly formatted splash screen asking me I believe - I can't see it all to upgrade to Win11.Trouble is, I can't do anything - not upgrade, not dismiss the splash screen, nothing. There re no clear buttons saying "Upgrade" or "Dismiss". The "Esc" key doesn't escape,...