Windows 10: Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

Discus and support Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Following the last updates I can no longer get my computer to wake up without shutting it off and restarting it. Why? Thank you so much you folks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NanaJoan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. NanaJoan Win User

Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

Following the last updates I can no longer get my computer to wake up without shutting it off and restarting it. Why?

Thank you so much you folks are so helpful to a Nana that knows so little about computers.

:)

NanaJoan, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Gil5791 Win User

Problem with logon page

Can't get past local sign on page. Normally, after a session I put my laptop to sleep. Yesterday, I was rushed and just closed it to end the session. This morning I now have a True Key option and my logon doesn't work. Any ideas?

Gil5791, Aug 29, 2015
  3. How do I completely disable the Sign In screen?

When I wake my computer from sleep, I get the splash screen with interesting pictures. From there, I am dropped onto the Sign In screen where I have only one option -- my own profile. I have tried "netplwiz" and followed other guides on these forums and
    at tomshardware, but I can't get the Sign In screen to stop appearing every time I wake my computer. My profile does not have a password, and is the only user profile on the computer other than "HomeGroupUser$" which does not appear as a sign in option. How
    can I remove/bypass the Sign In page when waking the computer from sleep?

BrendonTaylor, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

1. Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping - Similar Threads - Can't past sign

2. Cannot get past sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get past sign in: I have been unable to sign into my computer.. did a restore and a reset but seems to be the Microsoft sign in and won’t even let me change user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-past-sign-in/79d10603-eeb4-4b67-9772-2f888df2738f
  3. Cannot get past sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get past sign in: I have been unable to sign into my computer.. did a restore and a reset but seems to be the Microsoft sign in and won’t even let me change user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-past-sign-in/79d10603-eeb4-4b67-9772-2f888df2738f
  4. Cannot get past sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need Help Getting Past Pin from Sign in Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Getting Past Pin from Sign in Page: The msg I receive "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." Don't remember the pin. I can log in to my outlook email...
  6. Need Help Getting Past Pin from Sign in Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Getting Past Pin from Sign in Page: The msg I receive "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." Don't remember the pin. I can log in to my outlook email...
  7. Not getting past log in page

in Windows 10 Support
    Not getting past log in page: Hi, My wife has a reconditioned Fujitsu server with Windows 10 instaled, it has been working okay until we switched it on this morning. It runs okay up to the login screen, when she logs in it goes to a black screen with a white arrow and stays like that. If I do a ctr, alt,...
  8. Cannot get past first page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get past first page: When I turn my computer on, it will not allow the camera to see me and automatically sign me in. How do I make the camera see me? I probably have a password, but I cannot recall it. Can I access the password so I can write it down. I have tried to guess the password,...
  9. Can't change when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't change when computer sleeps: Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change when the computer sleeps -> Put the computer to sleep So I change from the default 2 hours to Never. Save changes and after two hours of inactivity the puter goes to sleep, like a baby. When I wake it up and check the setting it's...
  10. I can't get past windows 10 sign in page

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get past windows 10 sign in page: When I turn on my computer it loads up and starts Windows, the sign in page comes up with the date, clock, and icon resembling a monitor. Normal. Unfortunately when I click on the monitor icon (or anywhere for that matter), my personal icon, my name, and the field for the...