Windows 10: Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

Discus and support Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Following the last updates I can no longer get my computer to wake up without shutting it off and restarting it. Why? Thank you so much you folks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NanaJoan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. NanaJoan Win User

Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

Following the last updates I can no longer get my computer to wake up without shutting it off and restarting it. Why?

Thank you so much you folks are so helpful to a Nana that knows so little about computers.

:)

NanaJoan, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Gil5791 Win User

Problem with logon page

Can't get past local sign on page. Normally, after a session I put my laptop to sleep. Yesterday, I was rushed and just closed it to end the session. This morning I now have a True Key option and my logon doesn't work. Any ideas?

Gil5791, Aug 29, 2015
  3. How do I completely disable the Sign In screen?

When I wake my computer from sleep, I get the splash screen with interesting pictures. From there, I am dropped onto the Sign In screen where I have only one option -- my own profile. I have tried "netplwiz" and followed other guides on these forums and
    at tomshardware, but I can't get the Sign In screen to stop appearing every time I wake my computer. My profile does not have a password, and is the only user profile on the computer other than "HomeGroupUser$" which does not appear as a sign in option. How
    can I remove/bypass the Sign In page when waking the computer from sleep?

BrendonTaylor, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

1. Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping - Similar Threads - Can't past sign

2. Can't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past BIOS: My PC was working fine yesterday and I relocated apartments, and after that I cant get past BIOS. I have 2.5 SATA Samsung EVO 500GB and 3.5 SATA WD 1 TB; MSI Z270 SLI PLUS; i5 7600K; 2x8GB 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX. Everything is plug -When I power-off/restart my...
  3. The computer can't sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The computer can't sleep: The computer can't sleep automatically when it reaches the set time. Only when the update orchestrator service usosvc is disabled can the computer sleep normally. And the service will automatically start the next time it is started. 18363.418 is normal, as is the case with...
  4. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3
  5. Not getting past log in page

in Windows 10 Support
    Not getting past log in page: Hi, My wife has a reconditioned Fujitsu server with Windows 10 instaled, it has been working okay until we switched it on this morning. It runs okay up to the login screen, when she logs in it goes to a black screen with a white arrow and stays like that. If I do a ctr, alt,...
  6. Cannot get past first page

Cannot get past first page: When I turn my computer on, it will not allow the camera to see me and automatically sign me in. How do I make the camera see me? I probably have a password, but I cannot recall it. Can I access the password so I can write it down. I have tried to guess the password,...
  7. PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!

PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!: Hi! Where can I go in Microsoft to find out what my password is to open my other Windows 10 desktop computer? Previously, it would sign in without a password. Now it asks for one and I cannot recall it. I've tried every pw I've ever used. I have important files and data are...
  8. computer doesn't accept password unable to get past the signin page

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer doesn't accept password unable to get past the signin page: I had the computer off for several days. I turned it on this afternoon and when it came to page for my password, I froze and tried to think what it was since i don't need to sign in with one on my laptop. I finally put in password and it kept saying it was the wrong password....
  9. Can't change when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't change when computer sleeps: Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change when the computer sleeps -> Put the computer to sleep So I change from the default 2 hours to Never. Save changes and after two hours of inactivity the puter goes to sleep, like a baby. When I wake it up and check the setting it's...
  10. I can't get past windows 10 sign in page

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get past windows 10 sign in page: When I turn on my computer it loads up and starts Windows, the sign in page comes up with the date, clock, and icon resembling a monitor. Normal. Unfortunately when I click on the monitor icon (or anywhere for that matter), my personal icon, my name, and the field for the...