Windows 10: Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

Discus and support Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Following the last updates I can no longer get my computer to wake up without shutting it off and restarting it. Why? Thank you so much you folks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NanaJoan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. NanaJoan Win User

Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

Following the last updates I can no longer get my computer to wake up without shutting it off and restarting it. Why?

Thank you so much you folks are so helpful to a Nana that knows so little about computers.

:)

NanaJoan, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Gil5791 Win User

Problem with logon page

Can't get past local sign on page. Normally, after a session I put my laptop to sleep. Yesterday, I was rushed and just closed it to end the session. This morning I now have a True Key option and my logon doesn't work. Any ideas?

Gil5791, Aug 29, 2015
  3. How do I completely disable the Sign In screen?

When I wake my computer from sleep, I get the splash screen with interesting pictures. From there, I am dropped onto the Sign In screen where I have only one option -- my own profile. I have tried "netplwiz" and followed other guides on these forums and
    at tomshardware, but I can't get the Sign In screen to stop appearing every time I wake my computer. My profile does not have a password, and is the only user profile on the computer other than "HomeGroupUser$" which does not appear as a sign in option. How
    can I remove/bypass the Sign In page when waking the computer from sleep?

BrendonTaylor, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping

1. Can't get past sign in page when computer is sleeping - Similar Threads - Can't past sign

2. Can't Get Past "Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Get Past "Automatic Repair": Last week I downloaded some HP Updates that were available (something to do with graphics, possibly one to do with audio. Not sure.) Then I got a series of blue screens. First said "Stop Code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE". Then, "Stop Code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED...
  3. sign in page

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in page: how do I stop my windows 10 pc from going to sign on while I am using an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/9eebf6c9-dadb-415b-98bd-3c10ee4d278b
  4. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past ASUS loading screen: I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it...
  5. Can't get past Windows rollback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past Windows rollback: Hey. I know this question has been asked a million times on this website but I haven't been able to find a similar case to my dilemma. So my Windows doesn't load past the 'choose keyboard layout' options and stuff. I've entered lots of different stuff in CP that I've seen...
  6. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't sign in to my computer: My Acer Aspire Switch 10 E laptop keeps displaying the error code 0x80070032, but when I restart the device, instead of fixing the error code, it just keeps repeating the error....
  7. computer doesn't accept password unable to get past the signin page

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer doesn't accept password unable to get past the signin page: I had the computer off for several days. I turned it on this afternoon and when it came to page for my password, I froze and tried to think what it was since i don't need to sign in with one on my laptop. I finally put in password and it kept saying it was the wrong password....
  8. Can't change when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't change when computer sleeps: Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change when the computer sleeps -> Put the computer to sleep So I change from the default 2 hours to Never. Save changes and after two hours of inactivity the puter goes to sleep, like a baby. When I wake it up and check the setting it's...
  9. I can't get past windows 10 sign in page

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get past windows 10 sign in page: When I turn on my computer it loads up and starts Windows, the sign in page comes up with the date, clock, and icon resembling a monitor. Normal. Unfortunately when I click on the monitor icon (or anywhere for that matter), my personal icon, my name, and the field for the...
  10. Can't get past the "working on it" window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past the "working on it" window: Can't get past the "working on it" window on the prep stage. It just keeps running. For hours. What now? *Mad 16457