Windows 10: Can't get past W11 login screen

Discus and support Can't get past W11 login screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bogdan Laban, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Can't get past W11 login screen

https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online verification fails every single time. So this bullcrap pops up, and I don't have the local password option now. I have to use my broken MS account. I can't verify it, won't let me go online, won't let me skip it because I don't have any other verification options. My PC is literally **** unusable because of this ****. I tried

:)

Bogdan Laban, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 30, 2023
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Can't get past W11 login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Can't get past W11 login screen 162960d1510240796t-lock-vs-login-screen-screenshot-capture.png

Josey Wales, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Can't get past W11 login screen

1. Can't get past W11 login screen - Similar Threads - Can't past W11

2. Can’t get past login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  3. Can’t get past login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  4. Can't get past startup admin. Login, .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past startup admin. Login, .: It says logging on, loading personal settings, then logging off, Then resets, iand login window pops up again. It's an old Dell demensionc521 someone gave me.but it was loading up a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated thank you....
  5. Can't get past startup admin. Login, .

Can't get past startup admin. Login, .: It says logging on, loading personal settings, then logging off, Then resets, iand login window pops up again. It's an old Dell demensionc521 someone gave me.but it was loading up a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated thank you....
  6. Can't get past W11 login screen

Can't get past W11 login screen: https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online...
  7. How to get past windows login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get past windows login screen?: father in law set up login but doesn't know password so it keeps coming up with windows screen but cannot get past the password screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-past-windows-login-screen/81b31037-4659-440e-bc99-679300c8e398
  8. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3
  9. Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10: Hi, I've got Windows 10 installed on my laptop and everything was fine until this morning when I opened it. I closed it last night so it might have gone into sleep mode, but I definitely did not turn it off. This morning I opened it up and tried to log in. I enter my pin...
  10. Cant get past login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant get past login screen: Computer has been working on win 10 for several months. Lately had problems with login screen. We have never used a password before. Now I cant do anything because it demands a password which I do not know. Incidentally I now see two users with same name. One user...