Windows 10: Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!?

Discus and support Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am a child account and I wanna play The Outer Worlds. And because it's an 18, I need to request access to run the game. Now I had to login to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Benjy Philpott, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!?

So I am a child account and I wanna play The Outer Worlds. And because it's an 18, I need to request access to run the game. Now I had to login to my parents account on my store to download the game. And now when I try to request access via email the only way it says and error with like a trace ID "geetJLGWDkiE4Wqg.4.1"

how do i fix this?

:)

Benjy Philpott, Jan 18, 2020
  2. SophieFu Win User

Why I am unable to buy Outer Worlds in Indonesia?

I want to play the Outer Worlds game but it is missing in the Microsoft Store. I investigated this issue and changed region. All of a sudden it appeared on the list! So it is not available in Indonesia.

Why is it so?

SophieFu, Jan 18, 2020
  3. bruhh69 Win User
    bruhh69, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!?

The Outer Worlds will not install

I have a similar issue every time I install the game nothing at all happens I checked my game list and even did a search of my C drive for "outer worlds" and got nothing if I check store page it continues to tell me to install it and I never get a play
    button from what I can tell it looks more like its Microsoft's fault and not obsidian's but it also looks like we probably wouldn't have this issue if it had also launched on steam so....

Lionheart jr, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!?

1. Can't get permission to play The Outer Worlds!? - Similar Threads - Can't permission play

2. Can't install The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I need help with game "The Outer Worlds" available in Game Pass for PC. I was having trouble with the game today when I tried to run the game I was forwarded to "Games" application description for some reason, game itself didn't launch so I decided to reinstall the game....
  3. Outer Worlds - Peril on Gorgon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outer Worlds - Peril on Gorgon: I am played and finished The Outer Worlds. I just downloaded the new DLC and Microsfot says it is installed. I have gone back to multiple saves before the final quest and the DLC does not trigger. I also do not show the "Peril on Gorgon" on the right bottom of the main...
  4. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  5. Can't Install The Outer Worlds

Can't Install The Outer Worlds: At first, I'd try running the game and it would open the Microsoft store to an app already installed. So I tried uninstalling the game to reinstall because resetting the app did nothing. Now I can't even install the game at all. And for some reason, it shows that it's on my...
  6. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  7. The Outer Worlds won't start.

The Outer Worlds won't start.: Worked fine yesterday, now nothing happens when i press the play button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-outer-worlds-wont-start/3af9d0c9-fb88-403c-a475-9eaf20901596"
  8. Can't buy Outer Worlds in my region

Can't buy Outer Worlds in my region: I don't see the Outer Worlds game in my microsoft store app. After changing region, I realised that this game is not made available for MALAYSIA region. ISN't THIS GAME RELEASE WORLD WIDE???...
  9. The Outer Worlds not available in Malaysia ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds not available in Malaysia ???: As title said, I tried using the MS Store built in Windows itself first, the game is no where to be found. Then I went to their site if I go to the US MS site, it's available. But if I were to go to my country site, Malaysia. it be grey out and state Game Isn't Available.......
  10. The Outer Worlds will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds will not install: I preordered the game through the Microsoft Store. The install button is there, I press it and a quick install bar fills up. A window pops up and says its installed but when I click on the window it takes me back to the game's store page and the install button is there...