Windows 10: Can't get premium solataire game without the ads

Discus and support Can't get premium solataire game without the ads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find out if I have paid for the ad free game. The ads keep popping up although I thought I had paid for Premium Solitaire.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SylviaWingateZG, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Can't get premium solataire game without the ads

I can't find out if I have paid for the ad free game. The ads keep popping up although I thought I had paid for Premium Solitaire.

:)

SylviaWingateZG, Jul 1, 2020

2. Premium Solataire

Premium Solataire has been purchased. Bought new computer and did the sign ins to Microsoft and to Xbox. Premium loads fine but I am not seeing my levels in the 5 games and it says that "Upgrade is Required to Play Events". If I click on that, it asks
    if I want to update and I say "yes" and it takes me to the Microsoft store where it says the product is installed. if I hit play, it goes back and does the same thing again, where the levels don't show and I can't play events.

GeorgeMugford, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Ispagent Win User
    Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire.

How dare you sell me a premium subscription and now I can't play without an ad for another game and says I need a premium subscription!

Ispagent, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Can't get premium solataire game without the ads

premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't get premium solataire game without the ads

1. Can't get premium solataire game without the ads - Similar Threads - Can't premium solataire

2. Premium Account w/ Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Account w/ Ads: I have uninstalled the solitaire game, reinstalled it, tried purchasing the premium again and I'm still getting ads. I've repaired/reset several times, I've shut down and restarted, nothing is working. When I tried repurchasing, it says I already have it, which I thought but...
  3. Premium Account w/ Ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Account w/ Ads: I have uninstalled the solitaire game, reinstalled it, tried purchasing the premium again and I'm still getting ads. I've repaired/reset several times, I've shut down and restarted, nothing is working. When I tried repurchasing, it says I already have it, which I thought but...
  4. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  5. Microsoft Solataire Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solataire Icon: Recently my desktop icon for Microsoft Solitaire has disappeared. I am looking for a way to put it back on the desktop. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solataire-icon/b283f584-e699-457f-a34e-ee83d2598e20
  6. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  7. Premium Solataire

Premium Solataire: Premium Solataire has been purchased. Bought new computer and did the sign ins to Microsoft and to Xbox. Premium loads fine but I am not seeing my levels in the 5 games and it says that "Upgrade is Required to Play Events". If I click on that, it asks if I want to update...
  8. Premium gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium gaming: I thought I had Premium for my Solitaire games but ads keep coming and after the ad it says I can stop them but doesn't show me the screen to apply for Premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-gaming/85eb1071-8cee-4917-9676-109f97180f09
  9. Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.: I paid to upgrade to Premium to avoid the ads while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I still get the ads. So far no one has corrected the problem or given me a refund. Support has been a real run around and no help at all. My gamer tag is bsutton1946. Is anyone else...
  10. Game time taken in solataire collection games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game time taken in solataire collection games: Hi it appears that I played the games in my sleep as after 22 hours 30 mins of todays games, it as taken me 20 hours 19 mins. is this because I no longer pay for the adverts ?...