Windows 10: can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop

Discus and support can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Build version 10.0.19042 Microsoft Windows 10 Pro system model HP 280 G1 MT x64 based Intel Core i5-4590s graphics intel 4600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeniseDunn2, Mar 25, 2021.

1. can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop

Build version 10.0.19042 Microsoft Windows 10 Pro system model HP 280 G1 MT x64 based Intel Core i5-4590s graphics intel 4600

:)

DeniseDunn2, Mar 25, 2021

2. Pandora box

I have a 3 year old hp pc. with win 10. I play pandora box on it. My new pc is also a hp, but the game will not play on it. I install the game, install the patch and go to compatibility mode. receive the message unable create directdraw surface also
    something about directx. I asked the community how to get this game to run on the new pc. One person said to change the key. I looked at the reg directx key and they are the same on both pc's. The only thing different was on the old pc the reg listed under
    compatibility pandora's box The new pc did mot list pandora box. The version is 1809, build 17763.168

LarryArnold, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Pandora's Box Game

Hi Dale,

Regarding your concern, we would recommend that you post a suggestion that Microsoft can produce a Windows 10 version of Pandora's Box game, visit our Feedback Hub on this

link

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Mar 25, 2021
  4. can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop

Pandora's Box

I would love to play Pandora's Box, will it work on Windows 10?

SharonLimberty, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop

1. can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop - Similar Threads - can't proper settings

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Can't Shutdown Properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Windows 10 Can't Shutdown Properly: Hey guys. Whenever I want to shutdown my computer, it keeps rebooting after the initial shutdown progress. I can shut it down by shift clicking the shutdown button or putting the prompt in CMD, but I would like to fix this without turning the Fast Startup mode off...
  3. Comprar jogo Pandora's Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comprar jogo Pandora's Box: Olá, há tempos estou procurando onde comprar o jogo do Pandora's Box; alguém poderia me dizer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comprar-jogo-pandoras-box/c2080a25-f864-4103-aed0-feec0e1e1098
  4. Windows 10 Pro will not run properly on new loading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro will not run properly on new loading?: I have been having a problem with 10 Pro not running properly on my computer. No idea as to why. I have been running Linux Ubuntu for the last two years on this computer ( using it now) and wanted to change over to Windows 10 Pro for better editing of videos and easier...
  5. pandora

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pandora: how can I play pandora on my windows laptop, its currently running in windows s mode. and when I open pandora up it says to disable ad blockers. and I don't know how to do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/f6ee7f7e-4263-43c2-8fd3-ef55114c5890"
  6. Pandora's Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pandora's Box: I would love to play Pandora's Box, will it work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandoras-box/eb8195e5-d625-4e12-97db-fe480d550cd3"
  7. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game: I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-10-game-for-pandoras-box-or/1ccea4fc-1d57-49fc-b4e8-e86e0af679e3
  8. pandora windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pandora windows 10: every time I load it up then try to play a song it pops it up like it is going to play it then just goes back to home screen and I dont know why it aint working it was working fine 2 hours ago...
  9. Pandora box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pandora box: My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora-box/c581f7bf-a7b0-42b8-92c8-da3826e90a7e
  10. Can't get to windows startup or run box

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get to windows startup or run box: C:\Users\Des2b\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Startup THERE IS NO Startup Can't get to startup Can't get the windows run box Google search states go to Settings > Apps > Startup. THERE IS NO Startup Can I not go to a detailed view in settings like windows 7...