Windows 10: Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

Discus and support Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i just bought a brand new ps4 controller so I could connect to my PC and play fortnite with it, but when I plug it in, the light stays orange and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanDasilva1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

So i just bought a brand new ps4 controller so I could connect to my PC and play fortnite with it, but when I plug it in, the light stays orange and doesn't change. I have tried downloading DS4windows to download the controller drivers, but it always seems to fail and so I can't connect my controller.

:)

JonathanDasilva1, Dec 2, 2019

2. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type
    in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. Is there a fix for this
    issue?

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller ***

BootlegBird, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in.

Furious egg, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

1. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC - Similar Threads - Cant ps4 controller

2. PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC: Hi all,So when I try to connect my PS4 controller to my PC, nothing shows up. I've tried holding down the middle and share buttons, turning it on normally, resetting the controller, turning Bluetooth off and on again, charging the controller, restarting my PC, connecting via...
  3. PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 controller no longer connecting to PC: Hi all,So when I try to connect my PS4 controller to my PC, nothing shows up. I've tried holding down the middle and share buttons, turning it on normally, resetting the controller, turning Bluetooth off and on again, charging the controller, restarting my PC, connecting via...
  4. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller connected but not working on pc: Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a...
  5. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

ps4 controller connected but not working on pc: Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a...
  6. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  8. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  9. how to get the audio of PC to the PS4 controller connected to it

how to get the audio of PC to the PS4 controller connected to it: I want to get the audio output of my PC to the PS4 controller i have tried installing DS4 windows, it definitely helped but did't sent the audio to the audio jack of the controller please help. I have been trying since 1 week but nothing works...
  10. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC