Windows 10: cant get quicken QDATA-main 20130218-20200410 to open

Discus and support cant get quicken QDATA-main 20130218-20200410 to open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cant get QUICKEN QDATA_MAIN 20130218- 20200410 to open please do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LynnGardner1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. cant get quicken QDATA-main 20130218-20200410 to open

cant get QUICKEN QDATA_MAIN 20130218- 20200410 to open please do it

:)

LynnGardner1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ken Blake Win User

quicken

Do not attempt to "transfer" it. Simply install it from the original media onto the laptop.

Also copy your qdata file to external media (thumb drive, CD, etc.) and then copy it from your external media to the laptop.

Finally, in Quicken, go to File | Open Quicken File and point it to wherever you put the file.

Ken Blake, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't open Quicken using Microsoft 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to open Quicken on your Windows 10 computer. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you get any error message when you try to open Quicken?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Unable To Open Quicken for Windows After Updating To The Latest Release

Note: Before uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken, make sure to take a backup of the data.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 16, 2020
  4. cant get quicken QDATA-main 20130218-20200410 to open

Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

cant get quicken QDATA-main 20130218-20200410 to open

1. cant get quicken QDATA-main 20130218-20200410 to open - Similar Threads - cant quicken QDATA

2. Problems opening Quicken after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems opening Quicken after updates: I am having problems opening Quicken for a Windows 10 machine. I have downloaded the most recent version of Quicken, and the associated patches, but am still not able to open the program. I have contacted Quicken, and been through all of their recomendations, and they tell me...
  3. Problems opening Quicken after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems opening Quicken after updates: I am having problems opening Quicken for a Windows 10 machine. I have downloaded the most recent version of Quicken, and the associated patches, but am still not able to open the program. I have contacted Quicken, and been through all of their recomendations, and they tell me...
  4. Problems opening Quicken after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems opening Quicken after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. quicken

quicken: is there a way to recover this file from quicken without re-installing the entire program the file is as follows x86\QUICKENW\PdfDrv quicken says no but it seems that \i should somehow be able to recover it...
  7. connot open quicken data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connot open quicken data: I refreshed my computer windows 10 . I can see my quicken data backup files but cannot open them . it says app is not ok to open on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connot-open-quicken-data/0021a3e5-7100-46b9-8f04-eacee1c5fa0d"
  8. Quicken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quicken: I have a disc I just bought with Quicken on it. I can't figure out how to run the program( disc). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/quicken/134b2d59-7fb3-4857-a35d-6e4e8d52030d
  9. Old Quicken cant be installed

Old Quicken cant be installed: I have quicken premier home & business 2005, It wont install on my windows 10. Ive ordered new versions of quicken, However I don't like them So Id like to stick with this version. How can I get it installed, I have the original disk for it, I feel it may not be compatible...
  10. Quicken 2016 won't open

Quicken 2016 won't open: I installed Quicken 2016 on my SP3, but it won't open unless I "run as Administrator." There is no error message when I try to open it regularly. I am the only user and am logged on as Administrator. Quicken 2015 worked just fine. I am running build 10586.14 version 1511....