Windows 10: Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert.

Discus and support Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just upgraded windows 7 computer to Windows 10. Keep getting the following alert: DllUnregisterServer in C:\Program Files (x86)\REALTEK\Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DianeDunn2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert.

Just upgraded windows 7 computer to Windows 10. Keep getting the following alert:

DllUnregisterServer in C:\Program Files (x86)\REALTEK\Realtek Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll succeeded,

Computer is in an environment such that extraneous alerts cause a problem with the users. PC functions properly otherwise but can't stop the alert from popping up on every log on. I even shut off bluetooth and disabled the adapter.

:)

DianeDunn2, Jul 22, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jul 22, 2019
  4. nick255 Win User

Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert.

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert.

1. Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert. - Similar Threads - Can't rid Bluetoothftpshellext

2. Get rid of Price Alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Price Alert: Hello,I don't know how to get rid of this annoying alert. I'm not interested in anything related to finance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-price-alert/a4c18a99-a75c-40da-991f-056950aed637
  3. Get rid of Price Alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Price Alert: Hello,I don't know how to get rid of this annoying alert. I'm not interested in anything related to finance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-price-alert/a4c18a99-a75c-40da-991f-056950aed637
  4. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  5. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  6. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to get rid off the weather/ news alert on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid off the weather/ news alert on taskbar?: HI,All the sudden , the weather /news alert appers on my taskbar?I didn't update nor install anything.how can I remove it?it just takes space on my taskbar.Thanks...
  8. How to get rid of PC alert scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of PC alert scam: How do I get rid of scam PC attack screens which locks up the tabs to shutdown? My Defender and Microsoft Security indicate no threats detected, no issues even after a full scan....
  9. Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it: Anyone else experience this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-alert-on-my-computer-came-on-and-i-cant/e66ab73b-f894-4b65-a01e-8d5e297eba28
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...